Another question re husband

rea123

Mar 30, 2015
scarlett.... what can i say... ivve both laughed and cried as i read your response... especially the its thursday today... ours is always tuesday... is it any wounder i tried to convince my son today that 2morrow is wednesday... the look of confusion and near fear in his eyes said my god there both at it... as for the are u with child im sure youve heard of mary and joseph just look what happened there...your john may have had a point...i was so sorry to read of his death as we all know that this is the outcome.. but please keep up with the work that you do i cnt thank everyone for the peace of mind i have when ive read the responses to my ever ending questions.. thankyou x

truth24

Oct 13, 2013
North Somerset
Now you can see why we were all so upset when Scarlett took leave of absence. She is a tower of strength, wisdom and knowledge and has given me so much comfort in the past. Not only that she can write the most amazing odes. Glad she has been able to comfort you too. With very best wishes to you in your struggle. xx

rea123

Mar 30, 2015
the tears keep on flowing

why do they ... my oh isnt even here today our daighter has taken him to help put up a marquee braver lady than me but she said it will do him good even if he just stands and holds the posts... so why am i sitting here with tears just flowing down my cheeks... had a really good nights sleep with him too... so what the hells wrong with me... the only thing i can think is this is the first time ive had to breathe and some space for a long time and instead of doing something productive i sit here cryig... sobing at times its now ten past 11 so its over 2hours ago since i started... i wndr if i slapped myself i*ll come round and pull myself togther..

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
why do they ... my oh isnt even here today our daighter has taken him to help put up a marquee braver lady than me but she said it will do him good even if he just stands and holds the posts... so why am i sitting here with tears just flowing down my cheeks... had a really good nights sleep with him too... so what the hells wrong with me... the only thing i can think is this is the first time ive had to breathe and some space for a long time and instead of doing something productive i sit here cryig... sobing at times its now ten past 11 so its over 2hours ago since i started... i wndr if i slapped myself i*ll come round and pull myself togther..

Why are you crying? Why can't you stop? Why is the world round? Why does your computer freeze at the most inconvenient times? None of us knows the answer to these things, but if tears are coming, let them flow. God makes tears to wash away sorrow, and you may be crying because you feel a mixture of relief, and guilt, or pain for the life you once had, or anger that you can't stop this horrible monster that is AD.

Don't slap yourself sweetie, just tell yourself you're human and you're doing your best, and it's a rotten lousy life - at the moment. You'll cope, like we all do, cos you have to. xxx

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Well done Scarlett, just read your post, so lovely to have you back, l am taking a back seat now, as l do find every day with talking point makes me feel more upset.

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
Well done Scarlett, just read your post, so lovely to have you back, l am taking a back seat now, as l do find every day with talking point makes me feel more upset.

I'm sorry to read that sweetie, but I suppose in some ways, we're like a group of addicts. Some of us need our fix every day, or several times a day, others prefer to indulge a couple of times a week. When life got tough for me, I needed my TP fix constantly! :eek:

You may well be someone who finds it easier to cope alone, without needing to attend CA (Carers Anonymous ;)) "meetings", and that's absolutely great. If weeks, or even months goes by, without you visiting, that's fine. It's nice to know the door is always ajar, should you wish to pop in again when the time seems right for you.

Just like I'm doing now. :) Take care, sweetie. xxxx

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands

I know exactly how you feel. I do the same.

But isn't it wonderful to know that TP is always there for us, even if we have "left" for a while :)

"Enjoy" your back seat like I've "enjoyed" mine safe with the knowledge we are never alone, always supported on TP xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Thank you Scarlett and 2jays for your posts, my hubby is now in the late stages of AD, l have lots of help and support from family, they are so good to us, will still be around to help others.

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone

Dear Pam, I am sorry to hear you are taking a back seat :( I for one will miss you! TP can be a bit overwhelming at times and perhaps upsetting too. Me heart goes out to you . Stay strong and be kind to yourself too ! Much love Heike xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Dear chick thank you for your kind words, will still be around from time to time, l am looking after my Great Grandson 2 days a week, hubby adores him, its giving me a boost, take care of yourself, hope John is ok

rea123

Mar 30, 2015
was told to inform the police

i really dnt know whr to begin... had a sleepless nite last nite... both of u fell asleep this afternoon... woke up to find him gone... door locked with me inside and my hse keys in the car... searched the hse and garden then panicked... found a letter from the dwp which told him that his esa (the only money we are getting) is to be stopped even tho we won the appeal and hes in the support group... apparently this hasnt been actioned yet and this is why the letter was sent.... after my son came to let me out we went to look for him over an hour later we did... came home .. he was so agitated wound up confused and angry... then went berserk (FTD) diagnosed... was told i had to f...ck off ... no one cares ... i dnt care .... ranting and raving to the point i was frightened for me and him... rang our mental health nurse whos on holiday... spoke to duty officer and was told call the police... who will take him or you to a place of safety...has it really come to this.. calling the police my only option on my husband of 30years... after 20mins of rantig he sat down and has beeen asleep since .... and im still in shock