im a newbie

rea123

Mar 30, 2015
Welcome from me too. You will find lots of support and advice here if it is needed.

it certainly looks that way... up until yesterday id visited the sight several times then plucked up the courage to join ... didnt know if i could seeing we dnt actually know anything yet...but im so glad i have...so thankyou

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Hello real123 l would say the diazpan is for your hubby, as my husband is on anti depressants, until you get a diagnoses which won't be long for you to wait now, its best for you to keep posting here on talking point, so we can help you, check with the tablets that they are for your hubby it should be written on the box,

rea123

Mar 30, 2015
Hello real123 please don't worry it may not be as bad as you think until you get a diagnoises for your hubby, welcome to Talking Point, you will get lots of advice here, keep posting do not feel alone there is always someone here to help you

diagnosed today with frontotemporal dementia... cried with relief that we finally have a diagnosis... crying now cos i havnt a clue what to do next...

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee

Quilty

Aug 28, 2014
GLASGOW
Sending you a hug

I would give it some time to sink in then go see your GP and see what they suggest. Take it a day at a time. Dementia is very different in each person. My Mum functioned on her own for 4 years then suddenly got worse. Everyone is different.

Keep posting and asking questions as help and support is here anytime you need it.
lots of love
Quilty

Quilty

Aug 28, 2014
GLASGOW
i would give it some time to sink in then go see your gp and see what they suggest. Take it a day at a time. Dementia is very different in each person. My mum functioned on her own for 4 years then suddenly got worse. Everyone is different.

Keep posting and asking questions as help and support is here anytime you need it.
Lots of love
quilty

much better advice above! Izzy has some great contacts for you.

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Hello real123 at last you have a diagnosis, now you can start with some medication which helps to slow loss of memory down. Has your Dr. Prescribed any meds? Izzy is good with helpful web sites you will learn alot from this forum, let us know how you get on, thinking of you try not to worry too much what will be will be we have no control over what happens.

rea123

Mar 30, 2015
Hello real123 at last you have a diagnosis, now you can start with some medication which helps to slow loss of memory down. Has your Dr. Prescribed any meds? Izzy is good with helpful web sites you will learn alot from this forum, let us know how you get on, thinking of you try not to worry too much what will be will be we have no control over what happens.

no the docctor who gave us the results yesterday wouldnt prescribe anything u til he had spoken to some one as he wsnt haapy with my husbands ecg results... just said he would talk with some one and post us a prescription.... .... sorry to sound stupid but what or who is izzy????

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Hello real123 Izzy is a member of TP she looks after her hubby Bill, she gives us lots of information, keep posting hope you are feeling a little better now you have seen Dr.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abelbeyene2015