Can I put on a permanent Tagging device

Squiggs

Mar 22, 2015
I have been looking after my aunt with dementia for several years, over which time she has become more and more dependant. She still lives at home alone and normally doesn't go out and she is safe in her house. She has just started wandering though looking for another house. Is there a way I can tag her like the police do criminals so I can trace where she is to find her?

tomgee3425

Feb 3, 2014
Negombo Sri Lanka
Tracking device

I have been looking after my aunt with dementia for several years, over which time she has become more and more dependant. She still lives at home alone and normally doesn't go out and she is safe in her house. She has just started wandering though looking for another house. Is there a way I can tag her like the police do criminals so I can trace where she is to find her?

Go on the internet and type in personal tracking device. This should bring up several sites where you can get a tracking system. Am trying to get one for my wife.
All the best. Hope you find one soon
Tom

Beate

May 21, 2014
London
Ask Social Services. We got a Buddi tracker device for free through their telecare department.