crippled with grief

roseg

Jan 25, 2015
I lost my beautiful mummy two weeks ago to ad at the age of 55. She was too young to die and im too yoyng to be without my mummy. Alzheimers really done a number on my mum who lost the ahility to do anything including walking all within four year period. My mummy taughr me many things but she never taught me how to live without her.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry to read about your mum rose. How terribly hard for you. I hope you will find some comfort in this forum.

Wishing you strength.

CollegeGirl

Jan 19, 2011
North East England
I am so very sorry to hear this, rose, please accept my sincere condolences. It's really not fair. Please post as much as you need to - and like Izzy, I hope it comforts you xx

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
So sorry to read your very sad post. Please accept my condolances and please use the forum for support in any way you find helpful.

It is so unfair and nothing prepares us for the heartbreak that we feel at such a time. Wishing you strength in the comings days and weeks.

betsie

Jun 11, 2012
I found this poem on the Internet last night. I hope it gives you a little comfort. ( added as a file as I wasn't sure how to attach it).
Your mum will always live on through you. She will always be looking down on you watching you yourself be a wonderful mother to your own children.
Although she is not there for you to see and touch, the love, care and guidance she gave you while she was alive will always be with you to help you when you need her most. A mothers love never dies xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 771

roseg

Jan 25, 2015
Thank you both for your replies. I just want the world to know that my mummy is no longer here this world has lost a beautful soul and it carries on regardless. It want to scream from the top of my lungs that my mummy is dead. Life will never be the same again. I know my mummys in heaven cos she haf a beautiful soul but im left here with my sisters and daddy and we have to bear the pain of being separated from her.

roseg

Jan 25, 2015
Ah betsie that telly is beautiful. Thank you. This is just so hard to take in i wake in the morning hoping it was all just a bad dream.then the sick feeling comes back when i come to my senses.i worry about my youngeest sister who is 23 and living at home. She hasnt stopped vomiting and crying im trying to comfort her but my eyes tell all. I cant make it better

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I am so very sorry.
You are right, your mother was too young to die and too young to suffer this dreadful disease.
It is so hard to lose your mother, someone who has been there for you and with you from your first breath.
You will though, learn to carry on but your mother will always be with you in your memories and in your heart. x

roseg

Jan 25, 2015
Another bad day today. Im realising my mummys dead and not coming home. Never coming home. I cant hug or kiss her or hold her hand or geed her her dinr or make her smile anymore .i never imagined it would be this hard or painful. I just need her right now but shes gone.

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
So sorry for the loss of your Mummy roseg. Together with your Daddy and siblings you will get through. Grief is like an unimaginable pain :(

Thinking of you
love
Sue:)

Silver Lining

Nov 20, 2013
Another bad day today. Im realising my mummys dead and not coming home. Never coming home. I cant hug or kiss her or hold her hand or geed her her dinr or make her smile anymore .i never imagined it would be this hard or painful. I just need her right now but shes gone.

My heart goes out to you, I remember all too clearly when my Mum died and that was 43 years ago. The dreadful pain has gone, like a knife in your heart, and all I remember now what a wonderful person she was and just the good times.
Thinking of you Silver Lining.

roseg

Jan 25, 2015
Thank you sue. Ive never experienced death and the first time i do it takes my mummy i dont know if im coming or hoing anymore.

roseg

Jan 25, 2015
Thank you silver lining for taking time to reply. I wiish i was at thar stage all i can think of is my mummy taking her last breaths. Im off on maternity leave at minute ans due back to work next week im not sure what to do

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Thank you sue. Ive never experienced death and the first time i do it takes my mummy i dont know if im coming or hoing anymore.

You are young Rose to lose your Mummy, it is so very hard. You will find your way. Give yourself time, be as you need to bexxx

roseg

Jan 25, 2015
Dreading tomorrow. Mothers day wirh my beautiful mummy. The world doesnt make sense anymore.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Rose, my darling, indeed it doesn't make sense that someone so young and good should suffer and die from such a terrible disease. Please, if you feel you can;t go back to work, talk to your GP; he may sign you off work for a while. Perhaps your sister is suffering from shock and that is why she is vomiting? Try to take comfort in your Sister and Dad-you will all grieve in your own ways and time but please be there for each other when you need to talk. I'm so sorry that you and your family are feeling such grief and loss.

Love,

Lyn T XX

LittleFeet74

Aug 30, 2014
How are you doing Rose? I totally understand about the world carrying on & how bizarre that can feel when your world has fallen apart. My life is forever changed too, you're not alone. Thinking of you and sending hugs x

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suehart