End of life care

MeganCat

Jan 29, 2013
South Wales
Sometimes I think we cope by not thinking and just get on with the practical. Im ok till someone asks how things are going and that makes me think.
I hope you both have a peaceful night and get some sleep. X

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Thinking of you and your mum Maureen. x

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point mobile app

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Hoping that the coming days are more peaceful now your Mum has additional meds. Take care of yourself xx

angecmc

Dec 25, 2012
hertfordshire
Hi Maureen, that is so true about people being nice, that's when the floodgates open for me too. Hope you have a more peaceful day today and your Mum, praying she will let go for you xx

Ange

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Many of us can cope until people are nice to us Maureen but with me, and I suspect with others too, it was most difficult face to face.

Being on TP made it easier and the support although overwhelming was wonderful. You know all about that because yours was always front line support.

Now sadly you are on the receiving end.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
I too am hoping that your Mum will let go. I remember you posting that your Dad fought all the way and I so hoped that wouldn't happen with your Mum.

I hope the meds are sorted out so your Mum returns to being peaceful.

Love

Lyn T XX

Ann Mac

Oct 17, 2013
Trying not to be too nice to you Maureen ( don't want to make you cry - think a lot of us feel exactly the same, Hun) but just sending wishes for peace for your Mum and strength for you xxxxx

Summer rose

Jan 19, 2014
Thus far have you travelled.

I won't be nice to you then Maureen - but I will still be thinking of you both. x

Hi Maureen,

This is my first post. I'd just like to say that keeping to your normal routine as much as possible helps. Have you got anyone with you to have a 'chinwag' with? That also helps.

(Night must fall on the longest day)

Rosanna

geum123

May 20, 2009
Thinking of you Maureen and hoping for a gentle, peaceful journey for your Mum. xxxxx

submarine

Apr 5, 2013
London
Thinking of you and hope you are getting support.
Shedding tears for you.
Submarine x

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point