My lovely Mum

cold feet

Nov 19, 2010
Essex
Passed away peacefully last night. She was 92, and to the end she was the kind, smiley wonderful Mum I have always known. I love you Mum, and I miss you already

My thoughts are also with Cragsmum and Janey Russ, I do hope your loved ones have the same peaceful end.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Oh Cold feet-I'm so sorry to read about your Mum's passing, but relieved that she was peaceful at the end.

Please accept my condolences at this sad time.

Wishing you peace and strength to face the times ahead.

Love

Lyn T XX

CollegeGirl

Jan 19, 2011
North East England
I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, please accept my condolences. How lovely, though, that your mum remained her kind and loving self right to the end. With best wishes xx

susy

Jul 29, 2013
North East
Sorry to hear your sad news however was enlightened that she had such a peaceful end. Much love to you and your family.

Perfectdaughter

Sep 25, 2014
London
Passed away peacefully last night. She was 92, and to the end she was the kind, smiley wonderful Mum I have always known. I love you Mum, and I miss you already

My thoughts are also with Cragsmum and Janey Russ, I do hope your loved ones have the same peaceful end.

So sorry about your news. But glad that hers was a peaceful departure - I think that is what we all hope for but don't always get.

Sweet

Jun 16, 2014
Cold feet..I'm so very sorry to hear the sad news of you losing your mum.

Your words really touched me when you said you were going to visit your mum that afternoon and give her an extra hug when I posted my mum had passed away midnight Friday.

I'm missing my mum terribly, as you will. They were wonderful mothers.
Sweet xxx