My mum

laineyb

Feb 3, 2009
northamptonshire
Mum passed on early hours of Tuesday morning, she was eol ,I had been to visit her Monday evening until about 10pm but had to leave to drive 60 miles home so I could get my 10 and 11 year old to school in the morning, she had not eaten or drunk anything for 9 days and I was beginning to think that maybe the doctors and nurses had got it wrong and that she would wake up (she used to sleep for a few days after myoclonic seizures) or that I at least had a few days left with her, I wish I had stayed with her so that she at least had family with her right at the end, feeling so bereft and can't quite believe that my lovely funny mum has gone.
Lainey

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
So sorry to read. you were there in her dreams right to the very end and beyond.

Benrese

Apr 12, 2014
Lancashire
So very sorry for you, Lainey. You lost your lovely Mum. The time you did spend with her is the only time which can truly matter. I really do believe that is what we take with us. All that love.

I hope you can find those happy memories in time and come to peace with it all,

Take good care,

nellbelles

Volunteer Host
Nov 6, 2008
leicester
Lainey, so sorry to hear your sad news, what I have learnt is that sometimes our loved ones wait until they are on their own to pass, so please don't feel that you should have been there.

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
My condolences, Lainey, on your mother's passing.
You are always with her in her heart, and she with you. You were with her as much as you possibly could be and I'm sure that was a comfort to her - so be comforted yourself.
Your final words are a fitting tribute and how you will remember her, 'my lovely funny mum'.

Gigglemore

Oct 18, 2013
British Isles
Condolences on the loss of your dear mum. You supported her to the end and as a loving gran she will know how much your girls needed you too. Thinking of you all at this sad time and hoping you are sharing some happy memories.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
I'm very sorry to hear of your Mum's passing Lainey.

Please accept my condolences at this very sad time for you and your family

Love

Lyn T XX