Talking point christmas wishes here

spuddle

Mar 13, 2014
Ive not been here long. but i want to thank everyone here for support and didnt know where to do it. so i will start:
I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE HERE ONE TALKING POINT FOR SUPPORT AND I HOPE I CAN SUPPORT OTHERS HERE . BIG HUGS. POLLY X

please carry on this thread so we have a long line of support zx

spuddle

Mar 13, 2014
thanks. please keep this lovely happy christmas love going. im thanking izzy and sue j and chris 53. we are here for a reason. please keep giving this alzhiemers support a whole lot of love. i cired tonight when mam asked me what i was doing and who i was. but i know i have support here and we can do this togither,. (I KNOW IT SOUNDS SILLY BUT ... WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER). right im gonna make a happy thread.x

Deputypink

Aug 4, 2013
Happy Christmas

I went to midnight mass tonight . On the way home I had the urge to see Dad in his carehome. I telephoned them and they let me in ......Dad looked so peaceful , I gave him a kiss and wished him a happy Christmas - had a cup of tea with the wonderful carers and left . Happy Christmas Everyone ' :)

Lindy50

Dec 11, 2013
Cotswolds
That's lovely, deputypink :)

I wish you, spuddle and everyone else here a peaceful, warm, and as far as possible, a happy Christmas :)

Hugs to all :)

Lindy xx

briana

May 23, 2011
south wales
merry christmas

merry Christmas to all,, one big family. thanking everyone for the support ive had, even if its just browsing and realizing people are out there. xxxx

spuddle

Mar 13, 2014
ive been with mam today. we have her out of hospital for Christmas. yet again I give all my love and support to everyone here for giving me a place to be x

Rageddy Anne

Feb 21, 2013
Cotswolds
Wishing everyone here a peaceful Christmas. My husband is sleeping peacefully, knowing I am here.We could hear the bells at midnight, and now the only sound is owls hooting.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Christmas tree.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone.