Merry Christmas

Anongirl

Aug 8, 2012
Hope you all manage to have a lovely day tomorrow, one way or another. I know for some it will be harder than others. I know some of you have lost loved ones this year and some will be glad when it's over. I just hope there's just a moment of peace for everyone.

Thank you for your continued support, you never let me down. I wish only the best for each and every one of you and I will be thinking of you all xxx

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
That's lovely AG, wish you a peaceful time and hope Mum is content .

Thank you for all your support too

Happy Christmas:)
xxx

Anongirl

Aug 8, 2012
Hope you have some nice plans Sue and I truly hope you have a lovely day. You've been there for me even when you've been going through hard times yourself. You deserve all the happiness anyone could wish for! xx

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Bless you AG. I have some plans but limited ones, but that's fine. A quiet day tomorrow then my friend on Boxing Day and some family time at w/e hope I am up to it:)x

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Hi CG, yes hope your Mum is able to enjoy the day and your Dad too then you'll be happy too:) Happy Christmas to you all :)xxx

99purdy

Oct 31, 2014
Merry Christmas to everyone. First year in 38 years my step father has not spent christmas at my home. Nursing home looked beautiful today, went today gave him a haircut!! And presents! He enjoyed visit from the children, 17, 20,21,24. Seemed lost. Back home now. Mum's taxi into town for all kids and now having a gin and tonic. Husband in bed. Step dad well looked after by caring staff. Thinking of people in Glasgow. So again Merry Christmas.

Miss Polly

Feb 12, 2014
Wishing everyone on TP a Merry Christmas. I know some people will be having a difficult time but hopefully they will be able to have a moment or two to themselves. I have taken the difficult decision to put Mum into respite as I have my children here for Christmas. The two won't mix. I do feel very guilty about it but I know I have done the right thing.

99purdy

Oct 31, 2014
Hi Miss Polly, I'm still up at this ridiculous hour putting presents out for children aged 17 and 21!! Who are out on the town at the moment!! As we were 30 years ago!! I made the same decision. My children love their grandad with all their hearts. It would be too traumatic for him to spend Xmas day with us. Thinking of you and everybody else at this time. Lots of love and best wishes. Xx

spuddle

Mar 13, 2014
Hi Miss Polly, I'm still up at this ridiculous hour putting presents out for children aged 17 and 21!! Who are out on the town at the moment!! As we were 30 years ago!! I made the same decision. My children love their grandad with all their hearts. It would be too traumatic for him to spend Xmas day with us. Thinking of you and everybody else at this time. Lots of love and best wishes. Xx
we can do this... we can do this together. and WE CAN DO THIS. just do want you can. that's all anyone can do x

SueShell

Sep 13, 2012
Orpington
Hope you all manage to have a lovely day tomorrow, one way or another. I know for some it will be harder than others. I know some of you have lost loved ones this year and some will be glad when it's over. I just hope there's just a moment of peace for everyone.

Thank you for your continued support, you never let me down. I wish only the best for each and every one of you and I will be thinking of you all xxx

My sentiments entirely Anongirl. Spending today on my own except my visit to Mum in hospital this afternoon. I just hope the New Year brings better news for me, my Mum gets approval to go to a CH, and I cannot thank everyone enough for their support through my very rough patch of this journey. xxx