I wish I knew how to do this!

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
Happy Christmas to all the sleepless ones-a couple of nights off would be great.

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Talking Point mobile app

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Still wonderiing about Izzy's choir concert. Any news, Iz?

Doing pork casserole tonight for us. Sausages tomorrow. I know. I'm different ;)

Might zonk out for a few hours later on, so here's wishing everyone a safe night tonight, and more beautiful sunshine and peace tomorrow. It was a stunning day, all day here. Think it'll either be films before I sleep, or more work on the pooter.

Lots of love and hugs across the miles to everyone. I've loved reading through all the messages again. I've really enjoyed this thread myself, but so, so sorry to hear of everyone's struggles.

God bless, xx

SoyHJ

Mar 16, 2013
I hold it all in and speak to no one about how I feel as I am too scared to let it all out and then I won't be able to stop! Sometimes I get so worried about of what's to come in the future. Heike xx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

You're not alone feeling like this. I feel exactly the same and sometimes end up having 'melt downs' when I'm walking the dog and nobody can see or hear. Worries the life out of dog but I feel a bit better afterwards and dog is very discreet.....

Not too much messing round with the new toy, Chuggalug....W8 takes a bit of getting used to...a friend has had hers for several months now and still keeps discovering new thing on it!

Hoping everyone has a peaceful Christmas.

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
You're not alone feeling like this. I feel exactly the same and sometimes end up having 'melt downs' when I'm walking the dog and nobody can see or hear. Worries the life out of dog but I feel a bit better afterwards and dog is very discreet.....

Not too much messing round with the new toy, Chuggalug....W8 takes a bit of getting used to...a friend has had hers for several months now and still keeps discovering new thing on it!

Strangely enough, the other night, I went in to give hubby a hug and came out crying. I never allow myself to cry. I try to toughen myself up by not allowing myself to cry. Then, all of a sudden, I get hit with everything. It's either total frustration, or tears. Not a good combination for years on end, sigh. :(

As for the lappy, I'll get by. I've got a book on Windows 8, SoyHJ; so if something isn't obvious enough, I've got something to read and learn what I want :)

I'm having a quiet night in with films, drying washing, having a slurp of cola; fruit juice; cider! Course, there's always coffee and tea, too!

Lotsa love, everyone, xx

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
A peaceful Christmas for all. Another reasonable night.
Just another day for us, carers coming in, don't know whether we will see any of husband's family.Sometimes his daughter will pop in but sometimes we hear nothing.Hubs doesn't really understand Christmas so I find it less depressing to ignore it. Making coq au vin cos you can make chicken really easy to swallow and still have some taste.
Enjoy as much as possible everyone.

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
A peaceful Christmas for all. Another reasonable night.
Just another day for us, carers coming in, don't know whether we will see any of husband's family.Sometimes his daughter will pop in but sometimes we hear nothing.Hubs doesn't really understand Christmas so I find it less depressing to ignore it. Making coq au vin cos you can make chicken really easy to swallow and still have some taste.
Enjoy as much as possible everyone.

And to you too Bemused love Heike x

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone

Thank you SoyHJ for your understanding. I will answer properly after Christmas. May you too have a peaceful Christmas

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
More of the same for me: getting everything organised, although, thank goodness, I'm properly back on the Internet now!

Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful sunshine. It's gorgeous again, here.

Love to you all, xx :)

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Awake again since 3 but hubs just gone to sleep again. It was a busy day for him yesterday even though I split family over the 2 days with youngest son and daughter in law yesterday and oldest son , daughter in less and little grandson today. Got sore throat and that dreaded cough is back. Hopefully not a chest infection again only just got over the last one . Nose is running too so hopefully it's just a cold . Think I m a bit run down. Christmas can be a bit stressy for ppl with AD but hubs is not doing too bad bless. He got lots of gardening stuff and vouchers for his fav garden center so big smiles and some CDs as he loves music. Well sorry for rambling on better make that lovely cup of coffee love Heike xx

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
Awake again since 3 but hubs just gone to sleep again. It was a busy day for him yesterday even though I split family over the 2 days with youngest son and daughter in law yesterday and oldest son , daughter in less and little grandson today. Got sore throat and that dreaded cough is back. Hopefully not a chest infection again only just got over the last one . Nose is running too so hopefully it's just a cold . Think I m a bit run down. Christmas can be a bit stressy for ppl with AD but hubs is not doing too bad bless. He got lots of gardening stuff and vouchers for his fav garden center so big smiles and some CDs as he loves music. Well sorry for rambling on better make that lovely cup of coffee love Heike xx

Burning the midnight oil with you, sweetie. I didn't sleep Tuesday night, had a few hours on Wednesday night, but today's been tough.

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Good morning Scarlett don't you worry about me bless - I can only imagine how tough it must be for you and we all on here have been thinking of you and lyn ❤️. Wishing you peace and strength for the coming days much love to you and your family Heike xxxxxxx

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Mornin' All :) Just read the weather report. Snow on the way? You WHAT? Hahahahahaha :D My, but where did a whole year go? Must have been a whopper of a cold one last night as the roofs are white. Strangely tho', no frost on the ground...

Slept well, thank goodness. Had sausages, and roasties yesterday. Still got tons to do, but wanted to pop in and wish you all a peaceful day, xx