Its getting harder .

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
It is a difficult time but I hope you can think about yourself some of the time. Have you any support over the Christmas period? At least you know there will nearly always someone on TP as many others in the same sort of situation.
Take care.

Lindy50

Dec 11, 2013
Cotswolds
Hi Bill and welcome to TP :)

It's a difficult time of year, isn't it? I hope you have some help caring for your wife.

All the best

Lindy xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Some days are worse than others aren`t they Bill. Things can even change from minute to minute.

I hope your wife has settled down by now and you can have a bit of a rest.

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
All this festive stuff will be over soon. Mum and I went to do a small food shop this morning, its horrible out there with impatient, bad tempered drivers and shoppers. I will no doubt be logging in on 25th. Take care Bill, stay strong.

Bill Owen

Feb 17, 2014
BRIDGEND
Merry cristmas

Merry cristmas to all . My wife and i hope to go to chaple cristmas carol singing . With her sister . Then on cristmas day with my two daugth for a big fat tukey dinner .

briana

May 23, 2011
south wales
hi

hi bill, I know this time of year is sooooo hard, im feeling it myself at the moment,,, do you have a support worker from the Alzheimer society? I think im from the same town as you and have a wonderful support worker,,And I Know this site helps immensely over difficult times even if its just to browse,, pm me and I can let you know the number of our local support people, they are really fab people,

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharonmatthews1976