No ironing - yipee!!!

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
Today I went to the Doctor as I have got a urine infection and have hurt my shoulder and torn the rotor cuff She said 'No ironing!!!'
So that was a good outcome!

I hope it feels better soon, that's what I had last year a torn rotor cuff it was painful in certain positions and I used to forget and reach for something, I still get sharp pain sometimes,

No ironing sounds good to me :)

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I`ve always said you do too much Sarah. Sorry about the shoulder but glad about no ironing.

I iron as little as possible and have just 5 tops which have accumulated over the weeks and which need ironing . If I leave them lying about much longer they`ll need washing again. :rolleyes:

susiesue

Mar 15, 2007
Herts
Snap Sarah, I've been suffering with a tear in my rotater cuff for months now & I find it's really painful at night - do you?
Love

briana

May 23, 2011
south wales
shoulder

hi Susie sue, ive got the same been suffering for 2 years now calcification tendonitis, and bone spurs, had the usual x ray, scan , physio, now im on the waiting list for surgery, its soooooo painful especially at night???? ive been given pain killers but I cant take them regular cos they knock me out, and I gotta make sure c is ok at night as he wakes most nights,, as for any household chores its me or they don't get done,, it does get me so down but hey ho, gotta just keep going eh,, bb x

Pollyanna

Jul 8, 2008
Take care Sarah, you need to rest it as much as you can!

The sooner it gets better, the sooner you can be ironing again :D

x

garnuft

Sep 7, 2012
No ironing - yipee!!!

Lol.

I'm me own boss, I squash the ironing down as far as it can go. There are clothes in the bottom of my basket that haven't seen daylight since before last Christmas.
I've been working my way through it...as Sylvia says, if it lies too long it needs washing again...so I bunged a load in the washer.

Wonder where it will go when it dries?

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I`ve done the ironing. :)

Seven tops.

I`m a slap happy ironer and it took me longer to set up the board and heat the iron than it took me to iron them. :D