Lost my Dad tonight

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
So sorry for the loss of your dad, he is now at peace, and may the more happy memories of him, shine through at this very sad and difficult time.
Chris x

Neph

Jan 27, 2014
Sorry for you loss, but at least you can take some comfort from the fact your dad is now at peace. Look after yourself over the next few weeks. x

Caz60

Jul 24, 2014
Lancashire
So sorry ,it's a dreadful time for a family ,My heart goes out to you but at least you can think of all the good things your Dad has left you with and he is free of this horrible disease .xx

keywest67

Mar 19, 2012
Coventry
Thank you all for your kind words and wishes, it's been a difficult few weeks and we have the funeral on Friday to get through and we are thinking about going to the care home on Saturday where Dad spent the last 10 months of his life, we want the thank them for all the good care and support they have given us so it's going to be an emotional week, thankyou TP for helping me along the way, your caring words give me the strength I need to get through these difficult times x

geum123

May 20, 2009
I'm so very sorry that you have lost your lovely Dad Keywest.
Wishing you strength in the coming weeks. xxxx

keywest67

Mar 19, 2012
Coventry
Thank you for your kindness, funeral is tomorrow and I dread it, my Mum is not so good and I'm not sure she is strong enough, I have told her to take a valium tablet to get through tomorrow, hopefully numb things a little, oh well this time tomorrow it will be over.

Pickles53

Feb 25, 2014
Radcliffe on Trent
Thank you for your kindness, funeral is tomorrow and I dread it, my Mum is not so good and I'm not sure she is strong enough, I have told her to take a valium tablet to get through tomorrow, hopefully numb things a little, oh well this time tomorrow it will be over.

Mum's funeral was two weeks ago today and I couldn't sleep for two days before thinking about it. But we got through it and it was arranged as mum would have wished so I did feel a sense of peace afterwards. Will be thinking of you and your mum especially today.

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan