Mum back in hospital...

Cathy67

Apr 16, 2014
Essex
...and its not looking good. Ever since she went into the care home from hospital in March her health has rapidly deteriorated. Don't think it wil be long now :(

Cathy67

Apr 16, 2014
Essex
Thank you all. She seems to be on an anti biotic that I am sure she was supposed to be allergic to! I did mention this to the nurse on Thursday but she didnt seem that concerned! Last year when she was first in hospital it looked very bad but they changed her anti biotics and she made a remarkable recovery, I wonder if this is the case this time?

Cathy67

Apr 16, 2014
Essex
Update on mum

Thought I would put an update on my mum just in case anyone here wondered what had happened. I visited mum the following day in hospital and she had improved no end, they had taken her off the anti biotics, not because I said she was supposed to be allergic to this one but because the doctor had decided she'd had enough doses apparently! Anyway whatever it was, she improved and was off the oxygen and catheter. Ten days later she was moved back to the 'temporary' dementia unit she has been in since early August. I may start a new thread as have several other concerns about mum.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
old ginger