Putting away childish things.

TedW

Feb 2, 2014
Corfu, Greece.
Re the Teddy Bear.

I have just heard from my son who is coming to visit us on Monday. He has bought 'Ollie Bear' from the Early Learning Centre (we have a granddaughter called Ollie-Olivia which is a coincidence) and needs to take it out of its packing to fit in his carry on luggage. I told him to stuff it down his trousers and if challenged at the security gate to tell them he is Skippy the Bush kangaroo. I think I'm loosing the plot.

Last edited:

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
Aw that's nice Ollie Bear, I like your sense of humour :)I am not sure the airport staff would though :D:D,
I hope he gets it there and am sure your wife will love it,
It is for your wife is it ?

I just found Ollie Bear on the ELC site and he is beautiful, she will love it, I want one :)

Last edited:

TedW

Feb 2, 2014
Corfu, Greece.
The arrival of Ollie Bear.

Ollie bear (http://www.elc.co.uk/Learn-to-Dress-Ollie/134249,default,pd.html ) arrived last night and was an immediate hit with his new mum. She didn't discover all his technical attributes but loved him for what he was, a cuddly bear. They went off to bed together and both had a good night's sleep. This morning Ollie's zip has been up and down more times than a fiddler's elbow, his hood has been on and off countless times and his little shoe lace has about 50 knots. The velcro strip and button up bag is still to be discovered. All in all a very successful present - what more can we ask?

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
Ted thats great I am pleased she liked it, you are right, what more could you ask for in a present ,

Jeany x

Rathbone

May 17, 2014
West Sussex
Delighted to read this and smile, Ted. Thank you for letting us know of Ollie's arrival. Many happy and contented hours ahead are wished for you sll. X:)

Onlyme

Apr 5, 2010
UK
I'm so glad she liked him and I hope they have many contented hours together.