Arrghh! Let down again.

Austinsmum

Oct 7, 2012
Melton Mowbray
You couldn’t make it up. The Social Services bus came to take mum to day care this morning - well, he came up the drive and promptly drove off again. I rang the day centre and when the driver arrived back there he said he’d knocked twice and driven right around the property...hmmm, we have dogs, not a peep from any of them. What a lazy *** He’s sent to pick up someone with AD and he expects the patient to be the one with initiative...! Mum is now having a meltdown, rummaging through bins for her teeth (they’re in her mouth) and arguing with anyone who interacts with her. Cheers buddy, I’ve got shed loads of work to do and I’m getting further and further behind. :mad:

starryuk

Nov 8, 2012
How infuriating!:mad::mad::mad:

Can you get her there yourself in any way so that you can get your day of peace?

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
You couldn’t make it up. The Social Services bus came to take mum to day care this morning - well, he came up the drive and promptly drove off again. I rang the day centre and when the driver arrived back there he said he’d knocked twice and driven right around the property...hmmm, we have dogs, not a peep from any of them. What a lazy *** He’s sent to pick up someone with AD and he expects the patient to be the one with initiative...! Mum is now having a meltdown, rummaging through bins for her teeth (they’re in her mouth) and arguing with anyone who interacts with her. Cheers buddy, I’ve got shed loads of work to do and I’m getting further and further behind. :mad:

How flipping frustrating!!! Kick butt time for the bus company.

Austinsmum

Oct 7, 2012
Melton Mowbray
Well after insisting he’d done no wrong, the bus driver came back 2 hours later to pick mum up - and I ripped his head off. You should have seen his face! :D
Very frustrating though when we’re paying £50/day for her to be in day care and as they bring her back at 3:30 that makes it a very expensive lunch...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillWife