Another family member with dementia and along with husbands cancer battle.!

Caring1212

Jul 8, 2013
Hi

Another tough year a head nothing but bad news again just wanna bury me head.!!:(

Hi

You sound to be having a tough time, and bad news.

We are here for you at Talking Point and there is always someone to support you at a time of need.

Be strong.

Eternity

Jul 17, 2013
London
Don't blame you wanting to hide and bury your head, sounds really tough for you.

People here are fantastic if you ever feel you want to share more

juniepoonie

Jun 11, 2013
essex
hey Sinatra know how you are feeling my dear BIL went into nursing home on Monday and my lovely sister has been diagnosed with lung and bone cancer 3 years ago my husband had kidney cancer but thank god had it removed and had regular checks an is doing well. I do know that feeling though of what else is gonna be thrown at us! chin up girl no one said it was gonna be easy. big hug to you juniepoonie

Sinartra

May 15, 2012
Thanks

Hi

You sound to be having a tough time, and bad news.

We are here for you at Talking Point and there is always someone to support you at a time of need.

Be strong.

Thanks for you concern i don't normally say too much about family stuff but all gets too much at times and don't like burdening my family too much who are all going through their own crisis with ill health so this is a good outlet for me just to get a reality check and know that in hard times there are others that are having equally,and most time more of a battle with health issues and dealing with ill family members..so chin up i suppose!!X

Sinartra

May 15, 2012
Don't blame you wanting to hide and bury your head, sounds really tough for you.

People here are fantastic if you ever feel you want to share more

Thanks for your concern I know i am not alone here and there is always a shoulder to lean on in low times..so cheers for thatX

Sinartra

May 15, 2012
hey Sinatra know how you are feeling my dear BIL went into nursing home on Monday and my lovely sister has been diagnosed with lung and bone cancer 3 years ago my husband had kidney cancer but thank god had it removed and had regular checks an is doing well. I do know that feeling though of what else is gonna be thrown at us! chin up girl no one said it was gonna be easy. big hug to you juniepoonie

Hi, thanks to you to it is so sad all the news i hear about other people's health problems.....Just getting alot of negative family health news lately that all seemd to have bulldozed in of late..cheers for your concern i wish you and your family the bestX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillWife