My hubby passed away on Sunday.

judy2611

Jan 24, 2010
Bristol uk.
My hubby passed away on Sunday morning after a brave fight against Alzheimers and Vascular Dementia. He had suffered for 5 years with it. He was 61 years old. I feel very numb but supporting my sons and other relations.

I am now in the nightmare of registering his death and arrangements for his funeral. He has donated his brain to Dementia research, which is a lovely memorial for him, he did this via a living will which he completed as soon as he knew he had Dementia.

I feel numb.

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
Dear Judy, I feel so sad for you and your family. I will be thinking of you in the days to come. What a wonderful thing that he has supported the work of Dementia research.

Love Jan x

anniebee

Jan 26, 2012
Perthshire
Dear Judy
How sorry I am that you have lost your precious husband at such a young age but what a wonderful and powerful act of awareness he fulfilled towards others who suffer from this disease. I wish you strenght and comfort in the coming days and weeks.

Best wishes
anniebee

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Dear Judy, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your husband. Please accept my condolences to you and your family. Please keep posting on TP if you have time. We are all here for you.

turbo

Aug 1, 2007
Hello Judy, I am so sorry to read your sad news. My sincere condolences.

turbo

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
My deepest sympathies to you and your family at this very sad time.

If you feel the need TP is always here for you.

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Judy,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your husband. Being numb is like nature's anaesthetic. I will be wishing you strength to manage the days immediately in front of you.

Talking Point is here for you in your loss should you have the need.

Love

Mo_N

Oct 29, 2009
South East Essex
Thinking of you at this most difficult time & wishing you strength to deal with all that you have to do.

Hope you have someone supporting YOU while you are supporting the rest of the family.

Mo
x

Christin

Jun 29, 2009
Somerset
Hello Judy, I am so sorry to read that your husband has passed away.

It is a tremendously brave thing for him to have made the donation and I agree it is a wonderful memorial for him, I hope it brings you some comfort.

I hope some one is supporting you too, TP is here whenever you need it. xx

SWMBO1950

Nov 17, 2011
Essex
My thoughts...................

............are with you and your family.

My hubby passed away on Sunday morning after a brave fight against Alzheimers and Vascular Dementia. He had suffered for 5 years with it. He was 61 years old. I feel very numb but supporting my sons and other relations.

I am now in the nightmare of registering his death and arrangements for his funeral. He has donated his brain to Dementia research, which is a lovely memorial for him, he did this via a living will which he completed as soon as he knew he had Dementia.

I feel numb.

Coletta

Jan 6, 2009
Souh East Essex
Dear Judy

I'm sorry to hear of the sad loss of your husband. Sending sincere condolences and wishing you strength in the difficult days ahead.

Coletta xx