Some good news!

Lisa M 99

Feb 12, 2009
Winchester
Hi all,

I just wanted to share some good news on here.

Mum has been doing so well in her new care home and they brought her to my wedding last Saturday. They were BRILLIANT, got mum all dressed up and she had a great day (with no hitches) walking me down the aisle.

We got some great photos and mum was aware enough to know what was going on and had a big smile on her face throughout.

Just goes to show that there are some excellent care homes out there. Mum is really happy, and so am I. Could not ask for more.

xxx

LittleL

Sep 14, 2006
East sussex
Oh that is so lovely. You will look back over time and whatever happens in the future, will cherish that memory. I am really really pleased for you.

Take care,
LittleL.

Sandy

Mar 23, 2005
Hi Lisa,

It is so nice to read good news and hear examples of how a good care home can support people with dementia and their families.

Hope you can share the pictures with us soon.

Take care,

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
How wonderful your mother was able to enjoy your big day Lisa. And full marks to the home for enabling her to.
Congratulations to you and love and best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Lisa

That's brilliant news:) I, too, will look forward to seeing a photo Lisa. Wishing you every happiness:)

Love

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hi Lisa, that's brilliant news!:)

Congratulations on your wedding, I hope you'll both be very happy. It must have made your day to have your mum walk you up the aisle.:)

Please post some pics?

Love,

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Lisa the photos are fantastic and it`s wonderful to see your mother`s smiling face in every one.
Your dress is gorgeous.

julieann15

Jun 13, 2008
Leicestershire
Lisa
It looks as though your mum had a lovely time-and I agree with Grannie G your dress is gorgeous:D

Thank you for sharing your photos with us:)I love weddings- was due to go to one in May but Erin was unwell so we had to miss it:(

Love Julie xx

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
Hi Lisa,

I'm so glad your mum made the wedding and all went well.

You and your dress are fabulous. I'm sorry to say I'm really nosy and looked at the whole album. :eek: Your dress looks even better full length ... and the cake looks pretty good too... :)

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
Hi Julie,

I take it you're not a Facebook addict! Not sure if it's because I'm on Facebook, but I just clicked on the album.

Lisa, I hope you don't mind me posting the above. There are no embarrassing photos of you upside down in a corner!

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
Lisa
Congratulations on your wedding.
You looked beautiful and your mum looked as if she really was enjoying herself.
You must be proud of her.
All the best Roseann x

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FutureMrsBrown