Note to all social group members

Barry

Oct 14, 2006
Indonesia
This is my first posting of I hope many to follow in this section

Just in case you haven’t read the message Posted by Katherine you will see that ‘Said” has very quickly responded and addressed our request to have more characters / letters in our postings, this is excellent news for us all, so I’d just like to say a personal thank you

“Said”:):)
Very many thanks for the extremely quick attention and change you have made to the number of characters we can now use in the social groups as it will make typing and uploading far easier for us all.

With 10,000 characters we could almost write a book!!:D

As a sufferer of Alzheimer’s myself this just emphasizes the commitment and understanding of the AS website administrators towards our problem especially as we now have our own dedicated “I have dementia section” I really look forward to hearing from as many of you as possible and sharing your own experiences and feelings within this section, lets show the world that we still have the power of the elbow and the spirit of fight within us ;);)

Again many thanks this is brilliant news

Barry

Bookworm

Jan 30, 2009
Co. Derry
commendations

May I thank you, Barry, and others who have health problems, here for continuing to post and alert us to issues we would otherwise be unaware of & thank (from the bottom of my heart) AS for this new section....sadly I don't think my husband will ever post here - but I'll understand more about him and what he needs from those that will be posting here.

Barry

Oct 14, 2006
Indonesia
Hi Sue,
Many thanks, but remember although your dear husband might not be able to do the posting himself you can do it for him
Barry

Barry

Oct 14, 2006
Indonesia
Hi agin Sue;)

As i'm reading your message its just turning 8-30am and you should be in the land of dreams!:D

barry

Bookworm

Jan 30, 2009
Co. Derry
So it is just over 5 1/2 hours ahead of us....so.....if (big if) you go to bed about midnight, the time we'd expect you to be quiet would be ummmm - our "evening" - soooo - you were posting very very early in the morning on this thread when you started it.....am I correct or not! (If wrong - forgive me for lack of sleep!). Currently it is nearly lunch time?

Barry

Oct 14, 2006
Indonesia
Hi Sue,:D

In fact Indonesia is + 7 hours to GMT (your time)in the winter time, but at the Moment in your summer period its + 6 hours, it changes as you change your clocks.

At the moment as i'm typing this its just 3-45am here and i've been up since 2am! so at the moment in the UK its 9-45pm

So,as I'm waking up your getting ready for bed:p and not many of you are on the web! it gets very lonaly sometimes and i feel i'm talking to myself when posting anything:confused:
Barry

Bookworm

Jan 30, 2009
Co. Derry
Laughs about bed time

Hi Sue,:D
In fact Indonesia is + 7 hours to GMT (your time)in the winter time, but at the Moment in your summer period its + 6 hours, it changes as you change your clocks.

At the moment as i'm typing this its just 3-45am here and i've been up since 2am! so at the moment in the UK its 9-45pm

So,as I'm waking up your getting ready for bed:p and not many of you are on the web! it gets very lonely sometimes and i feel i'm talking to myself when posting anything:confused:
Barry
Mmm - a time of marking & moderating colleagues' marks for me - you can expect some of us - e.g. me - to be "about" at very odd times & I've seen others in different countries e.g. US around at "odd" time's too - so don't feel so alone - I'm either up late or up early or both....aaarrrggghhhh!!! :rolleyes:

P.S. I wasn't far out on my guess work re times......!! (smiley)