advice please

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
good morning @MaNaAk ive put up the jumper that ive just finished and you wanted to see. raining today so looks like the dusting. maybe i can go out tomorrow. now have to nag him to get out of bed. living my best life!!!??o_O

Attachments

• IMG_20220516_124730.jpg
    IMG_20220516_124730.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 148

GillP

Aug 11, 2021
good morning @MaNaAk ive put up the jumper that ive just finished and you wanted to see. raining today so looks like the dusting. maybe i can go out tomorrow. now have to nag him to get out of bed. living my best life!!!??o_O
That’s lovely. Wish I could knit but get the tension too tight every time and end up stressed!

yosser

Nov 12, 2020
Shenley Brook End Milton Keynes
Morning whilst out shopping in Milton Keynes, yesterday I came across a Alzheimer's Society/ Dementia Stand. I had a very nice surprise one of the Support Workers I work with in an Activities Group was there too. After a chat I said see you next Tuesday afternoon at the activities group Zoom meeting.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Morning whilst out shopping in Milton Keynes, yesterday I came across a Alzheimer's Society/ Dementia Stand. I had a very nice surprise one of the Support Workers I work with in an Activities Group was there too. After a chat I said see you next Tuesday afternoon at the activities group Zoom meeting.
that was a nice surprise @yosser

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Great idea to start a 'What are you making?' thread @jennifer1967

I don't do much myself these days but I'm very nosey and would love to see what others are making :)
ive just posted a thread"crafty" in the tea room for anyone to post. on the lines of cats, tortoises, gardening etc so we will see. at least there is a place if want to post pictures. your cats and gardening and tortoises are popular and like seeing the pictures

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pescobar