Alarm Clock - Control Remotely

AttendantNo1

May 6, 2022
Hello I've got my dad with Alzheimers and during the night when he's up he's changing the time on his bedside alarm clock meaning he gets up at the wrong time.

Anyone know of an alarm clock where you can adjust the time remotely like using an app, but with simple manual controls on the clock itself so he can still use it . I've looked online and none appear.

Jessbow

Mar 1, 2013
Midlands
Slightly different, and aimed at a toddler but...a gro-clockmight work

Jessbow

Mar 1, 2013
Midlands
Problem is, if he has decided that the clock is rong and he's right, its time to get up, he will do so regardless of what a clock says.

is he getting up silly early?

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
Hello @AttendantNo1
A warm welcome to DTP

I wonder whether any of the clocks here would be useful

Does your dad need to get up at different times or at the same time each day ... if same time, maybe what's needed is a clock he cannot alter ... though he will probably try regardless, or simply decide the clock is wrong, ignore it and get up anyway

AttendantNo1

May 6, 2022
Hello @AttendantNo1
A warm welcome to DTP

Does your dad need to get up at different times or at the same time each day ... if same time, maybe what's needed is a clock he cannot alter ... though he will probably try regardless, or simply decide the clock is wrong, ignore it and get up anyway
They look alright, but not what I'm looking for which is basically an old fashioned digital alarm clock you can remotely control. The pics on some of the more interesting clocks don't show the manual controls so hard to know if he could work it.

He always gets up at a set time, but would notice if he could not change the clock himself. I was just hoping I could set it without him noticing.