Nightmare!

lemonbalm

May 21, 2018
I decided to see whether it was dead or alive so I gave it a tap and it scurried away :eek::eek::eek:

MaNaAk

I now have a lovely image of you going around gently tapping spiders with a ruler after having carefully measured them.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I now have a lovely image of you going around gently tapping spiders with a ruler after having carefully measured them.
I'm afraid he didn't appreciate me tapping as he couldn't get away fast enough. Also I have just found the daddy long-legs dead behind the bed?.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Another embarrassing dream where I dreamt I exposing myself and mum and dad didn't know what to do with me. It all seemed so real until I heard my alarm clock.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Hello Everyone,

I had a weird dream last night my brother, mum and I were back in the old house and I was looking around at the stained glass windows (the house was 1920s terrace) and I was expecting a lot of people to arrive. A lot of people did arrive but I could hear my brother begging not to close down the local surgery !!!!! Mum was there and I think she is looking over his shoulder as he and my nephews recover from Covid. @Wildflowerlady I hope you're okay now.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Hello Everyone,

I had a weird dream last night my brother, mum and I were back in the old house and I was looking around at the stained glass windows (the house was 1920s terrace) and I was expecting a lot of people to arrive. A lot of people did arrive but I could hear my brother begging not to close down the local surgery !!!!! Mum was there and I think she is looking over his shoulder as he and my nephews recover from Covid. @Wildflowerlady I hope you're okay now.

MaNaAk
it just shows that your mum is still looking after you all to keep you safe

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good morning everyone.

Last night we were back in the house, mum, dad and brother (at least one of them) along with some adult pupils who I didn't recognise although I recognised Angus Deayton!!! For some reason dad was out of the care home again just as my unknown adult pupils were doing a concert at the house (where would we have fitted them) and dad with late Alzheimers was kicking off because he didn't recognise them. Anyway Angus said he couldn't come back for lessons because of dad and I tried to get him back into the care home.

I also dreamt that the care home was a massive restaurant situated in a far off land probably Malaysia. What a busy night! Just what to say that dad was a gentleman not confrontational man which is what Alzheimers tried to turn him into.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Good morning everyone.

Last night we were back in the house, mum, dad and brother (at least one of them) along with some adult pupils who I didn't recognise although I recognised Angus Deayton!!! For some reason dad was out of the care home again just as my unknown adult pupils were doing a concert at the house (where would we have fitted them) and dad with late Alzheimers was kicking off because he didn't recognise them. Anyway Angus said he couldn't come back for lessons because of dad and I tried to get him back into the care home.

I also dreamt that the care home was a massive restaurant situated in a far off land probably Malaysia. What a busy night! Just what to say that dad was a gentleman not confrontational man which is what Alzheimers tried to turn him into.

MaNaAk
good morning @MaNaAk why angus deayton? its weird how the mind can play tricks on you. your nightmare diary would be fascinating to someone that is interested in dreams

Lizbuff

Apr 9, 2019
It's the wee small hours, but I've just woken from this dream and wanted to share before I forgot it. Mum (PWD) and I were on a roller coaster, which was set up over water and she fell out. Somehow I got off and was looking at the water through a display window, as though in an aquarium. There was a papiermache sea creature/whale in the water (to add interest for visitors I assume!??). Mum's voice very clearly said "It's me, can you see me? I'm in the creature". I told her to come to me and I'd get her out. She came through a door (no rush of water and she was dry!) and I was able to lift the papier mache costume over her head to release her. We then ended up in a pharmacy collecting amoxil for tonsillitis!!! No idea what the latter bit meant, but the beginning seemed very Freudian - perhaps we all want to see our true PWDs, all trapped within a scary 'creature'. If only we could rescue them so easily. Bizarre!! ?

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
It's the wee small hours, but I've just woken from this dream and wanted to share before I forgot it. Mum (PWD) and I were on a roller coaster, which was set up over water and she fell out. Somehow I got off and was looking at the water through a display window, as though in an aquarium. There was a papiermache sea creature/whale in the water (to add interest for visitors I assume!??). Mum's voice very clearly said "It's me, can you see me? I'm in the creature". I told her to come to me and I'd get her out. She came through a door (no rush of water and she was dry!) and I was able to lift the papier mache costume over her head to release her. We then ended up in a pharmacy collecting amoxil for tonsillitis!!! No idea what the latter bit meant, but the beginning seemed very Freudian - perhaps we all want to see our true PWDs, all trapped within a scary 'creature'. If only we could rescue them so easily. Bizarre!! ?
I found it a rollercoaster ride ???!

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good morning everyone!

Six years after diagnosis and nearly three years after dad's death I've had a dream of him without Alzheimer's. I still dream as if I am in the old house but mum and dad were fit and well.

MaNaAk