Nightmare!

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I laugh every time I think of @Duggies-girl grabbing invisible spiders in the middle of the night!?????

MaNaAk
her poor husband suffered for that with a knee in the chest. one of my little angels got a plastic spider and put it into my younger daughters bed just to hear her shriek the little monkeys. my oldest son hates spiders and creepy crawlies as well as needles and will jump around until someone gets rid of it

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I think I'd draw the line at actually stroking them. I confess that I have been putting any house spiders in the garage after catching them recently, as it's a bit wet for them outside!
you are all heart @lemonbalm i just hoover up the cobwebs and if they are quick enough they run away. neither my husband or Sis-i-L will get rid of cobwebs as they help catch the flies

lemonbalm

May 21, 2018
you are all heart @lemonbalm i just hoover up the cobwebs and if they are quick enough they run away. neither my husband or Sis-i-L will get rid of cobwebs as they help catch the flies

I catch the flies in our house. I have a battery operated fly catcher, also good for moths, bees, wasps and (up to a certain size) spiders!

Duggies-girl

Sep 6, 2017
her poor husband suffered for that with a knee in the chest. one of my little angels got a plastic spider and put it into my younger daughters bed just to hear her shriek the little monkeys. my oldest son hates spiders and creepy crawlies as well as needles and will jump around until someone gets rid of it
Haha @jennifer1967 My dad had a big plastic tarantula and he would tuck one of its legs under a picture frame and it would just hang there looking very real. I would get used to it and then he would move it to a different room and scare me all over again.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
@lemonbalm I'm a member of Butterfly Conservation and I like identifying moths before catching them and putting them out. @Duggies-girl dad never did that with me but he did keep his sense of humour. My eldest gremlin did that sort of thing in Malaysia where insects and spiders are three times bigger!

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good morning everyone,

Last night I dreamt I had beendressing up for some end of term do at school and I was discussing a future career. Mum and dad came to pick me up and as I was collecting my stuff I realised that I was an adult and that this was the school that I worked in!

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good morning everyone!

I had a nice dream last night with mum, dad and nana all smiling and about to take me on holiday although we were aware that he was off colour. He was the last of the trio to pass away although we watched out for him in the dream he didn't seem to have Alzheimer's.

MaNaAk

lemonbalm

May 21, 2018
I had to laugh at a huge spider I caught in the kitchen the other morning. It ran and hid under a toy dog I use as a doorstop. Hide and seek with spiders!

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
my cat likes moths. but got pay back when he was trying to chase it and the moth found the window and flew out. the cat was a bit disgusted that he hadnt caught it. he likes spiders as well but they are a bit fast for the slow coach

Duggies-girl

Sep 6, 2017
my cat likes moths. but got pay back when he was trying to chase it and the moth found the window and flew out. the cat was a bit disgusted that he hadnt caught it. he likes spiders as well but they are a bit fast for the slow coach
I had a cat that was stung on the chin by a wasp or something, she came in and sat in front of me and her chin was so swollen that her fur looked sparse and I could see her pink skin. Another time she had an ear problem so I took her to the vet who had a poke around and then pulled out an enormous dead grasshopper that must have jumped in head first and died in there. It must have been horrific for both the grasshopper and the cat. The vet said that was a first for him.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I don't mind daddy-long-legs, I don't consider them as real spiders. It's the house spider that I don't like and I am now going to put them out of my mind or I won't be able to go to bed.
Dear @lemonbalm , @Duggies-girl and @jennifer1967 ,

I hadn't noticed the spider that was in my bedroom for a little while until I found a flat spider on the bathroom mat poor thing. Anyway assuming that the cat would have been deaf in that ear how would you tell if a cat was deaf? Hope she's okay now.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Dear @lemonbalm , @Duggies-girl and @jennifer1967 ,

I hadn't noticed the spider that was in my bedroom for a little while until I found a flat spider on the bathroom mat poor thing. Anyway assuming that the cat would have been deaf in that ear how would you tell if a cat was deaf? Hope she's okay now.

MaNaAk
morning @MaNaAk cats usually shake their heads or keep keep touching it with their paw.