Nightmare!

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Well I was very busy last night after my big meal! I was in Italy with my son the Prime minister Boris Johnson and I ended up trying to prevent a child from being kidnapped! I was in Italy twenty-three years ago, I don't have children, am single and a few months younger than the Prime minister.

MaNaAk
morning @MaNaAk you were very busy!! its strange what goes through your mind when asleep

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I've chosen this time of day to inform you that the young girl in my dream was going to be pulled through a window in the top deck of a red double decker bus! I managed to push her out of the way before waking up!

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I've chosen this time of day to inform you that the young girl in my dream was going to be pulled through a window in the top deck of a red double decker bus! I managed to push her out of the way before waking up!

MaNaAk
at least you save her before you woke up and not left wondering what happened to her

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
at least you save her before you woke up and not left wondering what happened to her
I do have strange dreams and once I went to school and told my friends Wendy and Irene that Irene had been kidnapped. They couldn't stop laughing so this isn't the first time.

MaNaAk

Melles Belles

Jul 4, 2017
South east
Were you feeling scared when you were stroking the lion? I’ve always wondered what stroking a lion‘s nose feels like, not that I’m likEly to ever find out, I hope.

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan