advice please

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Dear @jennifer1967,

I think you're going to have to use love lies to get your husband to take memantine.

MaNaAk
i will convince him its worth as try. if it was going in his boxes i could but they asked him if he would take it when they were here so he knows. but he may forget as hes got to start metformin first and after 2 weeks, he takes this so if one doesnt agree with him, we know which one then his iron tablets should be starting. i could hide it thinking about the new ones hes to take.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I don`t know what you`re expecting from this scan @jennifer1967 but I hope it is managed and you get a couple of hours respite.
he has anaemia and its one of the symptoms of bowel cancer and stomach cancer so thats what they are scanning for as he refused cameras up and down and this is the only other way or see if there is bleeding going on

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Hopefully a break while he has his scan.

MaNaAk
well my daughter has just picked him up and the hospital is 10 minutes up the road. ive organized him and he has everything that he needs. she a capable girl so she will sort him out. i need a cup of tea as i didnt want to drink one in front of him when he couldnt have one. and music. it will be 2hrs at least. i take my breaks when i get them

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
well his home so 2 1/2 hrs from collecting to delivering back so thats it peace gone. but it was lovely for that break. thats it for this week. my daughter is coming thursday to deliver his next month meds

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
SALT have been in touch for his swallowing difficulties. its averaging 1 a week. problem is he doesnt like people telling what not to eat and forgets what he is not suppose to eat so leaves me to reinforce the rules. they want to come out and assess him. also want to talk to him about what he shouldnt eat. i wish them well with that although he might take it better coming from someone else. i can hope

Bikerbeth

Feb 11, 2019
Bedford
You are such an amazing lady dealing with all this. I am glad that you got a precious break today and a chance to be ‘you’ for a while.
I hope the new lady from the domestic abuse team will give you some support as it seemed like that was the only place you were getting any help from. Wishing you a good nights sleep tonight.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
You are such an amazing lady dealing with all this. I am glad that you got a precious break today and a chance to be ‘you’ for a while.
I hope the new lady from the domestic abuse team will give you some support as it seemed like that was the only place you were getting any help from. Wishing you a good nights sleep tonight.
thank you @Bikerbeth i think that i got myself so strung up that i ended up in bed ill this afternoon. got up about 7.30 in time for the football. couldnt eat dinner just had some soup. the alz. soc. dementia navigator is right there as well and she has tried so hard referring me for help but they really dont get it. bit worried about potential result of todays scan. deal with whatever the results. hes going to go on the bus tomorrow so an unexpected hour. i need to start the babys cardi before they are born.