advice please

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
he did start ordering and demanding when he got up but after i told him what the problem was, he stopped and asked later if hed been alright today so it appears that he is aware of what he is doing. hes even looking at ways to help me out carrying things.these days are rare but no less appreciated. hes acquired another blood test tomorrow so i will have a bit of time off so im reading my book. time off is precious. ive managed to twist my back doing some housework this morning. at least its cooler and i will persevere with the relaxation exercises that @MaNaAk reminded me about.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
thats him off in a taxi as its so wet and horrible. have another blood test and diabetic check. ive given him a list and added a couple of balls of wool to start knitting for the baby. ive nothing to do but put my feet up and read. my back is really playing up today so need to grab chances when i can.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Hi @jennifer1967 , are you good at knitting?
And congratulations on the baby!!
thank you @margherita not bad have you seen the picture of my bear i made on this thread page 38 i did a lot with the grandkids so he just come in with my wool so i can start when i like. my nan was the knitter and as soon as a baby coming was announced, she would go into overdrive. she knitted me a beautiful shawl for my first baby 35 years ago and i still have it and bought the other three out of hospital in it.
hes home now and his feet are perfect so im congratulating myself as i look after his feet and hes had his bloods test.

margherita

May 30, 2017
Italy, Milan and Acqui Terme
thank you @margherita not bad have you seen the picture of my bear i made on this thread page 38 i did a lot with the grandkids so he just come in with my wool so i can start when i like. my nan was the knitter and as soon as a baby coming was announced, she would go into overdrive. she knitted me a beautiful shawl for my first baby 35 years ago and i still have it and bought the other three out of hospital in it.
hes home now and his feet are perfect so im congratulating myself as i look after his feet and hes had his bloods test.
Your bear is so cute with also its mask on!

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
morning i think. i didnt sleep until 2am as i thought i kept hearing noises in the garden and read my book. did relaxation exercises and within 10 minutes i was asleep so woke up a bit later this morning. put me all out of kilter this morning. apparently, there is going to be 2 birthday parties[next door and the next one] tonight so we are in for a noisy night. hes got formula 1 on today and tomorrow so hope he stays calm.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Dear @jennifer1967,

Last autumn I was in the toilet at midnight when I and no doubt the neighbours were pleased to hear our friendly neighbourhood fox letting us know that she is a young vixen! You probably heard a fox. I hope you're both okay today.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Dear @jennifer1967,

Last autumn I was in the toilet at midnight when I and no doubt the neighbours were pleased to hear our friendly neighbourhood fox letting us know that she is a young vixen! You probably heard a fox. I hope you're both okay today.

MaNaAk
we do have a fox that visits but also next door have a rabbit which does bang around in his hutch at night. hes out free all day. i think someone was having an argument as well as sound tends to carry further at night

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
When we moved into our current house we all used to be kept awake at night by the sound of hedgehogs mating. My word, do they make a racket - all the squealing and huffing, I had no idea!
Nevertheless, Im sorry to say I havent heard them for several years now

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
@canary I used to love hearing them and @jennifer1967 the reason why the rabbit bangs around in the hutch is because he has seen the fox and doesn't know whether he is safe in that hutch!

MaNaAk
he roams free day times and he dont like his hutch although its nice hutch. where i used to work, in the garden, used to see hedgehogs wandering around the garden.i find cats the worst, always thought it was children screaming. hopefully a better night tonight

Bikerbeth

Feb 11, 2019
Bedford
Sorry to hear that you have had some difficult days. I hope the parties do not go on too late tonight.
Love the teddy bear. I never did learn to knit but wish I had ( I guess there is always the internet) . Mum is left handed and I am right handed and Mum never managed to teach me. Although she did teach me to sew but I do it backwards and the sewing teacher at school could never ‘convert’ me to the correct way for a right handed person. I did learn to crochet but generally only squares to make blankets.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Sorry to hear that you have had some difficult days. I hope the parties do not go on too late tonight.
Love the teddy bear. I never did learn to knit but wish I had ( I guess there is always the internet) . Mum is left handed and I am right handed and Mum never managed to teach me. Although she did teach me to sew but I do it backwards and the sewing teacher at school could never ‘convert’ me to the correct way for a right handed person. I did learn to crochet but generally only squares to make blankets.
i cant crochet which i would like to learn. my sewing teacher gave up with me. i would have liked to learnt cross stitch. the one im trying to conquer is knitting charts to put pictures on things. the rain i think will lower the volume otherwise its about 3am when they have a party but theyve been drinking all day so might have peaked too quick. i nearly fell in the garden giving the 5 footballs that had come over the fence.

Bikerbeth

Feb 11, 2019
Bedford
i cant crochet which i would like to learn. my sewing teacher gave up with me. i would have liked to learnt cross stitch. the one im trying to conquer is knitting charts to put pictures on things. the rain i think will lower the volume otherwise its about 3am when they have a party but theyve been drinking all day so might have peaked too quick. i nearly fell in the garden giving the 5 footballs that had come over the fence.
You are more patient than I would be but then I was always an early morning person. Even when I was young I found it hard to stay awake at a party. I am just like Cinderella ?

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
You are more patient than I would be but then I was always an early morning person. Even when I was young I found it hard to stay awake at a party. I am just like Cinderella ?
when i was younger, i liked going out dancing but yep the volume of their music is pretty high. music is fine, its the singing when drunk that hurts the eardrums. i have never drunk so dont get it

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrew Fargher