advice please

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
he is not getting one in the first place. he will follow it out the door just behind it!!!or in front of it depending on what hes been like. thats my line in the sand. i can clean up anything but im not being summoned.
Age concern had to stop an ambulance coming twice because dad pressed the alarm button.

MaNaAk

Bikerbeth

Feb 11, 2019
Bedford
Big congratulations on the news - that will be something to look forward to in the longer term.
I am glad to hear you said No to even a hint of a bell.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Big congratulations on the news - that will be something to look forward to in the longer term.
I am glad to hear you said No to even a hint of a bell.
thank you @Bikerbeth now ive finished the bear, im going to have to get the baby patterns out again. makes me feel old but the baby is something nice to look forward to and my husband coos over babies when no-ones looking. he has a loud enough voice to give orders, i am not going to give him an excuse to be worse

Starting on a journey

Jul 9, 2019
A winter baby as well so knitted things will be especially welcome!!
Will be a big change for the young parents but they will have a loving grand/great grandmother for guidance.
I am nana, my mum is nana nana, my mum in law is nanny and my daughters mum in law is nana….gonna have one confused little girl. Sadly only one granddad so he is ok!!

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
A winter baby as well so knitted things will be especially welcome!!
Will be a big change for the young parents but they will have a loving grand/great grandmother for guidance.
I am nana, my mum is nana nana, my mum in law is nanny and my daughters mum in law is nana….gonna have one confused little girl. Sadly only one granddad so he is ok!!
all the grandchildren call me nan or nan ny depending on their age but might be easier to have a gran for the new one. when we had kids, my mum was new nan and my nan was old nan or nanny cake.

Jaded'n'faded

Jan 23, 2019
High Peak
all the grandchildren call me nan or nan ny depending on their age but might be easier to have a gran for the new one. when we had kids, my mum was new nan and my nan was old nan or nanny cake.
I like the sound of Nanny Cake!

When I was a kid, I had Gran and Grandad + Nanna and Nandad to avoid confusion!

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
had a really nice morning sorting photographs of the family into frames with patronizing and unhelpful comments from himself telling me how top put a photo in a frame. he was up before me as he thought id called him. have to remember that one when im trying to get him out of bed. had the music on but because i was doing things, it didnt relax him as much as usual. didnt sleep very well and had a really strange dream and woke up with a headache. probably just the heat.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
if anyone wants a husband, i will pay for him to go as he has totally stressed me out today, ordering, demanding, telling me what to do, making me get up and down clarifying details of appt when he is capable of doing it himself, telling me how to iron when ive been doing it since i was 8, hes argued, and an all round pain in the neck. even telling me how to hang curtains. if he could these jobs, i would tell him to get on with it but hes too breathless[not enough to stop speaking] and wobbly. my headache is finally going and its too hot. if he keeps going, i will be in my room just to get out of his way. its pulling me down again. i havent done any clearing as its too hot and ive been doing housework for the OPMH coming monday. im trying not to worry about it, his reaction to it and the rules he will lay down for me.

SEA SPRAY

Apr 10, 2021
Jennifer1967, just wondering what would happen if you didn't obey his rules. If you told him not to tell you what to do or say. You have the patience of a saint!

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Jennifer1967, just wondering what would happen if you didn't obey his rules. If you told him not to tell you what to do or say. You have the patience of a saint!
when a social worker came round, he told me not to say something, when i asked why? he said because i said so. he was giving me black looks all through it and i ended up buckling, withdrawn and crying in front of her and him.