advice please

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I dont like the sound of that.
Perhaps you should contact the doctor again?
hello @canary im 3 days of 7 in with anti-bios. because im allergic to penicillin, the ones they give me are slower to act. i wish they would act quicker. i feel worse today. i have to give the tablets a chance but if not better will be going back to the gp. cant be allergy as im taking antihistamines for my hayfever. my sight is blurry because im trying to see out of my less-sighted eye. im fed up with feeling ill.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
hello @canary im 3 days of 7 in with anti-bios. because im allergic to penicillin, the ones they give me are slower to act. i wish they would act quicker. i feel worse today. i have to give the tablets a chance but if not better will be going back to the gp. cant be allergy as im taking antihistamines for my hayfever. my sight is blurry because im trying to see out of my less-sighted eye. im fed up with feeling ill.
Have tried an ice pack and I don't like the sound of it either?

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Have tried an ice pack and I don't like the sound of it either?

MaNaAk
thanks @MaNaAk all the right side of my face where the infection is is swollen but not quite as bad. i dont know where this infection has come from but i feel rough and tired. my joints are hurting as well. im drinking and have to eat. im wondering if the infection and tablets are mucking about with my sugar levels where im a diabetic.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
thanks @MaNaAk all the right side of my face where the infection is is swollen but not quite as bad. i dont know where this infection has come from but i feel rough and tired. my joints are hurting as well. im drinking and have to eat. im wondering if the infection and tablets are mucking about with my sugar levels where im a diabetic.
Dear @jennifer1967,

I hope you're better today and that your husband's okay.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Dear @jennifer1967,

I hope you're better today and that your husband's okay.

MaNaAk
afternoon @MaNaAk i had a thumping headache all night. got up and it was still there. feel sick and dizzy but at least my eye is now open and the puffiness is nearly gone. still got headache now. went back to bed and have just got up for a while. ive had enough now. im getting worried myself. may phone doctor again tomorrow. my eyes are really heavy as well. my husband tried to flare up last night and just shut him up. havent seen enough of him today. wasnt it bliss yesterday with him out.

lemonbalm

May 21, 2018
You need a proper rest @jennifer1967 . It would be nice if your son could take your husband out more often. I don't suppose he would have your husband to stay for a few days (when restrictions allow) to give you a proper break?

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
You need a proper rest @jennifer1967 . It would be nice if your son could take your husband out more often. I don't suppose he would have your husband to stay for a few days (when restrictions allow) to give you a proper break?
they dont have room with 3-4 kids at home. depending who they have staying. [6 kids in total] i wish but none have any room.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Please phone the Dr tomorrow. You don’t have anything to lose and maybe something to gain
thankyou @Bikerbeth i have to. the infection is going but im still dizzy and absolutely exhausted. i slept quite a bit of today and other than my husbands care, i cant cope. i have ordered the shopping and now can see but its wiping me out.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
i have phoned the doctors this morning and shes giving me a cream, anti-bac and steroid and the tiredness is probably the infection and inflammation of the skin. if its not better to phone tuesday and take rest of anti-bios. its hard to put one foot in front of the other.

Bikerbeth

Feb 11, 2019
Bedford
Well I hope they help but obviously none are a quick fix.
sending you a ? due to being unable to provide any practical advise

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Well I hope they help but obviously none are a quick fix.
sending you a ? due to being unable to provide any practical advise
thank you @Bikerbeth, hugs gratefully accepted. ive hoovered and changed his bed then had to lay down as felt really sick and banging headache. she did say they might have to do blood test if im no better.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peej