Back to Wordsearch books

Agzy

Nov 16, 2016
Moreton, Wirral. UK.
At one time Pauline was as addicted to these books as I am to Sudoku but stopped doing them when she had cataract problems which were resolved nearly 2 years ago. However, this week and out of the blue she found a part completed one and just flew through it and doing it properly and correctly, so much so I have had to send off for a batch of 4 more on next day delivery, certainly makes the silences more bearable.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
glad that pauline has found something to occupy her. my husband loved wordsearches and would go through quite a few each month but he hasnt picked up a wordsearch book for months.

Dimpsy

Sep 2, 2019
My mum loves word searches too, but isn't able to do the adult ones, whether that's due to her cataracts (not yet bad enough for treatment) or an Alzheimer's decline, we're not sure, but she's still able to do children's word searches.

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
My mum loves word searches too, but isn't able to do the adult ones, whether that's due to her cataracts (not yet bad enough for treatment) or an Alzheimer's decline, we're not sure, but she's still able to do children's word searches.
My link in previous post leads to both children's word searches and large print ones.

Up the Creek

Sep 9, 2020
East Anglia
Do a search on a site like eBay for laminated dementia wordsearch and you’ll find listings for well...laminated wordseach puzzles. You can then reuse the puzzle.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
It`s amazing isn`t it.

My husband lost so much language but was still able to read subtitles on the television.