Hello Everyone.

This is what was on the page of my local
paper:

'Police Swoop On Illegal 'Rave' To Find Pensioners Getting Jab'

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
The article then says that the police were greeted by grumpy people aged 80+ with zimmer frames, wheelchairs and walking sticks. Also because the car park was overrun they ended up coming back to direct the traffic.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Yes what I would like to know is where did the report of a rave from. Anyway I think they were pleased to see the police in the end as they were able to sort out the parking.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I think they should start walking around the shops and looking at public transport where there are plenty of 'raves' going on.

MaNaAk

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I think they should start walking around the shops and looking at public transport where there are plenty of 'raves' going on.

MaNaAk
"The crowds were reported to them by concerned neighbours raising the alarm"

I can understand their concern but we mustn't see large groups of pensioners
getting together. That said they had to wait quite a while in the cold so they were entitled to be grumpy.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
you would have thought that they would organise it that they werent standing in the cold. it was horrible yesterday and the day before with storm christoph being publicised. they will be going down with colds next and the complications. small price to pay i suppose.

Jessbow

Mar 1, 2013
Midlands
you would have thought that they would organise it that they werent standing in the cold. it was horrible yesterday and the day before with storm christoph being publicised. they will be going down with colds next and the complications. small price to pay i suppose.
I volunteer are a vac centre .
The attendees will have been invited to attend at a specific time- no need for anyone to queue from 7.10 for and 8.30 appointment.
Allow them in to wait? we dont!
Nowhere for them to wait SAFELY. Its difficult enough people having to wait 15 mins after the jab SAFELY spaced.

All our Man power is taken up administering the injection, Never mind supervising people who dont need to be there

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I volunteer are a vac centre .
The attendees will have been invited to attend at a specific time- no need for anyone to queue from 7.10 for and 8.30 appointment.
Allow them in to wait? we dont!
Nowhere for them to wait SAFELY. Its difficult enough people having to wait 15 mins after the jab SAFELY spaced.

All our Man power is taken up administering the injection, Never mind supervising people who dont need to be there
ok fair enough i thought it was like a block bookings you get at the hospital

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I spoke to a friend last night who said that there was a two hour wait at another centre and I think there are people like dad who used to turn up an hour early to get parking and make sure that they are there. These pensioners are now probably going down with colds.

MaNaAk

Jaded'n'faded

Jan 23, 2019
High Peak
I spoke to a friend last night who said that there was a two hour wait at another centre and I think there are people like dad who used to turn up an hour early to get parking and make sure that they are there. These pensioners are now probably going down with colds.

MaNaAk
Probably not! I expect they were all wearing masks and contrary to popular belief, you don't catch a cold by getting cold/wet, etc. Colds are caused by a virus, just like covid...