Brother Is Worried About Me Sending The Will To The Probate Office

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good morning Jenny

Hugs to you. I am better today and I hope you are okay as well. I know how lonely it can be as a carer. I've had a lot of support with this latest thread so after a day when the grief came back I thought I would see what the response is if I asked for a group virtual cuddle and you're the only one who responded.

Hugs

MaNaAk

Helly68

Mar 12, 2018
@MaNaAk , belated hugs. Sorry I only just saw your post.
I hope today is a bit easier. It is tough doing probate related things as it brings back a lot of memories. I hope you have a better day today.
I am off to deliver a small apple tree to the care home where Mummy was, to be planted in the grounds near the unit where she lived, in rememberance.

Susan11

Nov 18, 2018
Good morning Jenny

Hugs to you. I am better today and I hope you are okay as well. I know how lonely it can be as a carer. I've had a lot of support with this latest thread so after a day when the grief came back I thought I would see what the response is if I asked for a group virtual cuddle and you're the only one who responded.

Hugs

MaNaAk
Sorry MaNaAk. Please have a late but well meant cuddle from me.
Susan

Susan11

Nov 18, 2018
I hope today is a bit easier. It is tough doing probate related things as it brings back a lot of memories. I hope you have a better day today.
I am off to deliver a small apple tree to the care home where Mummy was, to be planted in the grounds near the unit where she lived, in rememberance.
What a lovely thought .

Helly68

Mar 12, 2018
Well @Susan11 she really liked apples and gardening so it seemed to fit.
The staff mentioned planting some of the plants from her room outside, but these would have died. We thought an apple would do better. Hopefully the blossom will be pretty too.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Good morning Jenny

Hugs

MaNaAk
it was quite late last night and i was up at 5am this morning,although i was only dosing from 3am the pain is getting worse.you are so well loved here you are going to be getting cuddles all day today i bet. have a nice day

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex

Hugs to you Helly.

I will be thinking of you today. Our apple tree which was a valentines day present from mum to dad has excelled itself this year.

What a lovely thing you're doing.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
it was quite late last night and i was up at 5am this morning,although i was only dosing from 3am the pain is getting worse.you are so well loved here you are going to be getting cuddles all day today i bet. have a nice day

Dear Jenny,

Hopefully you'll feel a lot better when you have this injection.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Dear @lemonbalm,

I've had a lot of help from you. I had a lovely cake after lunch yesterday and I also passed the link that you sent the other week in a thread to my friend who said she had disturbed sleep all the time.

Hugs

MaNaAk

lemonbalm

May 21, 2018
Dear @lemonbalm,

I've had a lot of help from you. I had a lovely cake after lunch yesterday and I also passed the link that you sent the other week in a thread to my friend who said she had disturbed sleep all the time.

Hugs

MaNaAk
So glad that I was able to help. Hugs all round this morning, thank you.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
And you too I had quite a good night's sleep but I remember the sleepless nights I had when I was a carer due to dad falling and wandering.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Dear @Duggies-girl,

I'm much better today. Yes it was good to get the Will out of the way and I find it's good to see beyond this as well. I've just seen your reply to my other thread and I would have found that upsetting and I'm glad you went for a drive afterwards. There are so many examples of my invisibles disappearing at lightning speed that it is impossible to keep up with it. I hope you are okay as well. I better get going as I've got a pupil on zoom soon but this evening I am printing the Will and receipts in case I need them in the future. Also I am wary of our local news talking about covid getting closer.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Hello Everyone.

Just letting you all know that my brother says that the Will has been delivered so at least this part is done.

MaNaAk