National recruitment campaign begins for most needed NHS roles

Palerider

Aug 9, 2015
North West
Hello everyone,

I just want to say the NHS is now recruiting for new trainees for various posts. I know many on TP will be older, but there will also be younger carers who might want to consider going on to become a professional carer and use their own life experiences in a new career. There are national TV and radio campaigns currently so please listen out for them.

RosettaT

Sep 9, 2018
Mid Lincs
I'm really hoping that if any good can out of this crisis then the NHS will get the money the need on going and the role of private carer will at last be acknowledged and respected for the good we do. But I won't hold my breath ......

Palerider

Aug 9, 2015
North West
I'm really hoping that if any good can out of this crisis then the NHS will get the money the need on going and the role of private carer will at last be acknowledged and respected for the good we do. But I won't hold my breath ......

Hi @RosettaT

Just to say there is also a social care recruitment campaign as well at the moment. I strongly urge anyone who feels that they can or want to make a difference and bring their own skills to these roles to apply