A lifelong friend and me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palerider

Aug 9, 2015
North West
Oh my Lordy I’ve just realised auto correct has been at it again???gimps ! holy moly I shouldn’t be allowed out on my own!
TIMPSONS
Definitely TIMPSONS!
?

Hmm I was confused.com -I was thinking whats 'gimps'? I use gorilla glue in the end. But fear not I am off to collect mums new slippers this morning from the post office (despie my instruction to leave the parcel in the front porch)

Palerider

Aug 9, 2015
North West
Thanks everyone for you support. Yes @Pete1 tears of frustration and utter sense of complete isolation for a moment. I just sat and glared through the window for ages not making sense of anything.

The days aren't any better, but the feelings I had the other day have lifted and as always we have to keep going no matter what comes, though I did feel for a moment like jumping in the river mersey (an old local saying not heard much these days).

I am off now for a week (yes I had so much leave left to take), so this week is about sorting some of these matters out including contacting mums MP to emphasise my dissapointment in the system and the local councillor to see if they can support the housing issue. The clock is ticking now and things have to start moving here in terms of selling the property as I have to get rid of the equity release as well as assume payments will start by end of March if CHC funding falls through.

But it will be one thing at a time. Today I am visiting mum and sorting her out. I have also made time to see my good friends for lunch on Friday one of which will be Emma (who visited me at home before Christmas)

Jaded'n'faded

Jan 23, 2019
High Peak
Thanks everyone for you support. Yes @Pete1 tears of frustration and utter sense of complete isolation for a moment. I just sat and glared through the window for ages not making sense of anything.

The days aren't any better, but the feelings I had the other day have lifted and as always we have to keep going no matter what comes, though I did feel for a moment like jumping in the river mersey (an old local saying not heard much these days).

I am off now for a week (yes I had so much leave left to take), so this week is about sorting some of these matters out including contacting mums MP to emphasise my dissapointment in the system and the local councillor to see if they can support the housing issue. The clock is ticking now and things have to start moving here in terms of selling the property as I have to get rid of the equity release as well as assume payments will start by end of March if CHC funding falls through.

But it will be one thing at a time. Today I am visiting mum and sorting her out. I have also made time to see my good friends for lunch on Friday one of which will be Emma (who visited me at home before Christmas)
And they also used to say don't jump in the River Mersey because you will crack your head on all the old supermarket trolleys and old prams in there... ;)

Palerider

Aug 9, 2015
North West
At the request of family I have agreed to scan all of the old photo's of mum and her life that I have and I came across this one I thought I'd share. Its not the best one but there is something about this one I like. Mum is the little girl in the middle .....can't explain why I like it, but I just do

IMG12_0008.jpg

Bikerbeth

Feb 11, 2019
Bedford
Yes I can see why you like the photo too.
Sorry to hear that there is no progress on the housing side and other battles continue. I know you said you have the ‘chasing/letter writing etc to do but I hope you have a lovely week off from work especially catching up with good friends.

Palerider

Aug 9, 2015
North West
In ED got phone call at 20:50 mum low heart rate low BP and blue to the extremities and unrousable ...blue light to hospital.....she's perked up but still blue to her extremities and low pulse rate......its going to be a very long night

DesperateofDevon

Jul 7, 2019
At the request of family I have agreed to scan all of the old photo's of mum and her life that I have and I came across this one I thought I'd share. Its not the best one but there is something about this one I like. Mum is the little girl in the middle .....can't explain why I like it, but I just do

View attachment 62073
It’s the pure joy of youth .. just lovely
X

DesperateofDevon

Jul 7, 2019
In ED got phone call at 20:50 mum low heart rate low BP and blue to the extremities and unrousable ...blue light to hospital.....she's perked up but still blue to her extremities and low pulse rate......its going to be a very long night
What’s happened to cause this .. how awful !
ive just commented on that lovely photo as it made me smile!
((((()hugs()))))))
Thinking of you both
Xx
Hope this morning brings some answers
Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.