Missing my mum

AMH55

Dec 21, 2019
i am struggling so much losing my beloved mum to pneumonia. She passed away over three weeks ago and I always thought I’d be prepared for the day but while I got through the funeral I am now distraught without her. She lived at home and I took care of her. I know I was lucky to have her so long and I try and think of the positives but I lost my father just over a year ago and they were devoted to one another. I never thought I’d lose her so soon. It feels like too much to cope with but I’m comforted they are now together. I feel so different and I’m trying hard to ‘pull myself together “.

AMH55

Dec 21, 2019
Don't put yourself under pressure to pull yourself together. It is important to grieve and there is no right way to feel. Be kind to yourself! My Mum passed away last October so this will be my second Christmas without her. Still miss her every day but comfort myself with the fact that she was a good Mum to me. No one can take away the bond we had.
A

Cat27

Feb 27, 2015
Merseyside
Don't put yourself under pressure to pull yourself together. It is important to grieve and there is no right way to feel. Be kind to yourself! My Mum passed away last October so this will be my second Christmas without her. Still miss her every day but comfort myself with the fact that she was a good Mum to me. No one can take away the bond we had.
A

Welcome to DTP @AMH55.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breazkrissy