Great news - a new volunteer host!

SophieD

Mar 21, 2018
London
Hi everyone,

@Bunpoots has been a member of Dementia Talking Point for almost 4 years now, and has recently made the decision to join us as a volunteer host. We're really pleased to welcome Bunpoots to the team. Please join me in saying hello!

photo-1533745848184-3db07256e163

We couldn't run Dementia Talking Point without our Volunteer Hosts and Volunteer Moderators.

Hosts help us to welcome new members to Dementia Talking Point, point people toward helpful information and also help the Moderators and Staff team in flagging issues and helping us support people who are having a difficult time.

Moderators help to keep the community running smoothly by dealing with reports and issues, removing spam and offering helpful information to members.

If you'd like to find out more about our volunteer roles, please email talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk

Thanks,

Sophie

Dimpsy

Sep 2, 2019
Congratulations @Bunpoots, your kindness and common sense approach always shines through your comments and it's good to know you will be keeping a weathered eye out for us all in need.

White Rose

Nov 4, 2018
Thank you to Bunpoots and thank you to all the volunteers who contribute to the smooth running of TP.

AliceA

May 27, 2016
Thank you, not sure where we would be without the team of hosts.
What is the criteria, I am not clear what is involved or how it works just glad you are all there. X

Andrew_McP

Mar 2, 2016
South Northwest
I must have read Bunpoots posts hundreds or even thousands of times over recent years, but at no point did that ever stop me reading your forum name as Bunboots... I was thinking bunny slippers.

My powers of observation are clearly not great. But at least I noticed this thread. Congrats @bunnyslippers.

Bunpoots

Volunteer Host
Apr 1, 2016
Nottinghamshire
I must have read Bunpoots posts hundreds or even thousands of times over recent years, but at no point did that ever stop me reading your forum name as Bunboots... I was thinking bunny slippers.

My powers of observation are clearly not great. But at least I noticed this thread. Congrats @bunnyslippers.

Hi @Andrew_McP . I’ve just noticed your post!!! (I’m a bit slow at times :rolleyes:)
It’s made me chuckle

You’re not the only one to have read my name as bunnyslippers though :D