Waterproof sheets

Warner

Aug 14, 2017
My dad has asked me to find a really comfortable waterproof mattress protector for my mum. There are so many on the market I wondered if anyone was using one that they could recommend. He doesn't want one that feels like plastic. Thanks.

Nigel_2172

Aug 8, 2017
Shropshire
Age UK do a good range and you can buy them without VAT. We used these - https://www.ageukincontinence.co.uk...91-x-91cm-with-tuck-in-flaps-3000ml-pink.html and found them to do the job well. A quick wash and they were good to go again. You could also try https://www.incontinencechoice.co.u...raw-sheets/washable-bed-pads-draw-sheets.html (used them because they are very local!) Waterproof mattresses (rather than covers) all seem to come encased in plastic which you still feel and hear despite all sorts of covers.

marionq

Apr 24, 2013
Scotland
My dad has asked me to find a really comfortable waterproof mattress protector for my mum. There are so many on the market I wondered if anyone was using one that they could recommend. He doesn't want one that feels like plastic. Thanks.
O
I found that to protect a new mattress I needed a protector that went right over the whole mattress, then a mattress protector on top like a sheet, then kylie sheets turned lengthwise and tucked under the pillow. If the person pees upwards a pillow protector is also needed. Nappy type pads which fasten with velcro eventually are needed. Finally I bought zip up the back pyjamas so the pad couldn’t be Removed.

If @Izzy is reading this then she is very good at posting links. Once I had all this in place I found I didn’t get so rattled by wet beds.

KEB

May 13, 2018
Please review Target’s items. We live in the US and have waterproof protectors for our mattress. Best wishes for every success.