Paying for Respite

marionq

Apr 24, 2013
Scotland
No. The weeks that they would subsidise you would only pay £139.50. If you didn’t choose to book respite for any additional weeks then that is all you would pay.

I have spoken to people in different areas and in terms of subsidy it is pretty similar. The main difference is in how many weeks a particular LA will cover.

Rosserk

Jul 9, 2019
No. The weeks that they would subsidise you would only pay £139.50. If you didn’t choose to book respite for any additional weeks then that is all you would pay.

I have spoken to people in different areas and in terms of subsidy it is pretty similar. The main difference is in how many weeks a particular LA will cover.

Thank you! I’m really not functioning at a higher level at the moment I think I’m so stressed by everything that’s happened I can’t seem think straight. X

TNJJ

May 7, 2019
cornwall
Hi yes I have POA but I haven’t used it. My mother has only just been assessed as no longer having capacity, so I could contact the banks. I printed off the forms for attendance allowance but she won’t sign them. She registered the POA.
I got dads AA without him signing it as I have LPOA.