Duvet Protector

Maggiejigs

Apr 22, 2018
Despite my OH wearing Tena pull ups in bed he has leakage now and again. I have everything in place except a waterproof duvet protector. I have pinpointed one at Dunelm which has good reviews and apparently does not ‘rustle’ but before purchasing thought would ask on here if anyone has a tried and tested recommendation. Thanks in advance.

Rach1985

Jun 9, 2019
I haven't used a duvet protector but I do have a quilted mattress protector from Dunelm: £20 for double size.. It's lightweight, fits and washes well and definitely doesn't rustle.
We have the same thing and agree completely

Maggiejigs

Apr 22, 2018
Just to let you all know I purchased my duvet waterproof protector from Dunelm. It does not rustle but does add a little bit of weight to the duvet - don’t think my OH will notice though.

Thank you all for responding.

Casbow

Sep 3, 2013
Colchester
Despite my OH wearing Tena pull ups in bed he has leakage now and again. I have everything in place except a waterproof duvet protector. I have pinpointed one at Dunelm which has good reviews and apparently does not ‘rustle’ but before purchasing thought would ask on here if anyone has a tried and tested recommendation. Thanks in advance.
I had one but I bought it on the internet. I am not much help as I cannot remember the name of the company or make. But I was very pleased with it. I would look on the internet before you buy one elsewhere as you may save money. One of the chores for me every day was having to strip the whole bed, Often the pillow slip as well. It's very tiring. You could ask for a visit from the incontinence nurse if you haven't already got help from them. You will probably be able to get incontinence products free. Although I think they stopped supplying pull ups. The are other options. I wish you luck with getting the right stuff.x

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pescobar