Memory clinic

BoopDontForget

Oct 28, 2018
Hi again everyone, continuing my journey with memory loss. I've been referred over to the memory clinic.
Was wondering what they do and what they can diagnosis? Others experience with them?
Im also beginning to think my memory loss might be a mental health disorder, if so will the memory clinic help and find it?

nellbelles

Volunteer Host
Nov 6, 2008
leicester
Im also beginning to think my memory loss might be a mental health disorder, if so will the memory clinic help and find it?

Whilst you are waiting for your memory clinic appointment have you considered making an appointment with your GP to talk about your other worries about your mental health?
Maybe you could be referred to a psychiatrist to discuss this further?
Remember TP is here for you and your worries

BoopDontForget

Oct 28, 2018
Whilst you are waiting for your memory clinic appointment have you considered making an appointment with your GP to talk about your other worries about your mental health?
Maybe you could be referred to a psychiatrist to discuss this further?
Remember TP is here for you and your worries

I have thought about it but I have a few issues on talking to them about it, the main one being my only issue really is the memory loss and my doctor has already said they dont know what is causing it and have referred me on. I have asked about thyroid issues, adhd etc and have been told they dont know and the memory clinic will find out. I dont want to bug the doctor with it further if they cant help and at the moment im hoping the memory clinic will pick it up if it is adhd, thyroid related or a mental health issue.
I also somewhat worry about what would happen if i did since my doctor mentioned social services last time I went.

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan