Game Changer App.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I’ve done my second day. It can’t stay this easy. Lulling me into a false sense of security I think!!

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Mine was supposed to be 07.30 but as I’m travelling today I did it at 5am. I’ve set it back to 07.30 for the rest.

Georgina63

Aug 11, 2014
I was about to share but found this post in the meantime. I signed up after I saw an article in our local
paper

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
at least it's quick and there's only one game and a few questions - it seemed to suggest today that the game would change soon

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
For the first time, I forgot to do the task at 9am.

I had had a bad night full of peculiar dreams and woke feeling groggy. I had to get ready for meditation at 10am and had already put my phone on silent so missed the alert.

I've just done it now and failed the numbers in squares miserably. I failed the second time too. Hand eye coordination plus arthritis in my wrists didn't help and each time the numbers came up I felt myself panic.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I’m afraid I haven’t stuck to my timing since I started. As I’m on holiday I’m finding it difficult to keep to the same time. Perhaps next week I will.

I got in a bit of a panic with the tilt the screen thing. I think it was because it said to do it as quickly as possible - at least I think it said that. I knew what I was supposed to do but made a mess of a couple.

try again

Jun 21, 2018
My timings have been all over the place too, though for no nice reason as a holiday ;)
However, some nights I haven't slept and there have been a few hangovers in there :)

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I can tilt the dots but fail miserably on the numbers in squares. Because of this, for the first time I entered anxious in the mood check.

I seriously don't like the tilt for the numbers game!:eek:

Glad its not just me. I suppose the difficulty has to increase otherwise we`d all be teenagers.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I can tilt the dots but fail miserably on the numbers in squares. Because of this, for the first time I entered anxious in the mood check.

Glad its not just me. I suppose the difficulty has to increase otherwise we`d all be in our 20`s.

Yes Sylvia. That's the bit I'm not keen on. It's when there's a star and you have to tilt in the opposite direction that I'm a disaster with. I think it's partly because the message says to try to,do it as quickly as possible and I'm not quick wth it and that's making me more anxious. I also changed my mood checks today.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I might change mine to exasperated if its there Izzy.

You must be a day or two ahead of me. I haven`t seen any stars yet. More to look forward to.

Georgina63

Aug 11, 2014
I’m with you on the tilt thing! It’s tricky doing the tilt let alone negotiating squares, circles, numbers, letters and stars!! Arghhhh!