South coast
((((((((hugs))))))))))) Jan
I wasnt on TP yesterday, so Ive only just seen this
Im so sorry
Please be gentle with yourself

Prudence9

Oct 8, 2016
So very sorry Jan XXX
You are a wonderful daughter and have done your very best for your Mum.
You will miss her so much, but thank goodness she is free now and you and your brother can grieve and look after each other.

All my love and deepest condolences to you ((((X))))

Jezzer

Jun 12, 2016
Lincoln, UK
So very sorry Jan XXX
You are a wonderful daughter and have done your very best for your Mum.
You will miss her so much, but thank goodness she is free now and you and your brother can grieve and look after each other.

All my love and deepest condolences to you ((((X))))
Thank you so much. It is a comfort knowing she's free now.
Take Care
Love Jan xxxx

AKiki13

Jun 4, 2018
Hello my friends

Our precious Mum passed at 5.30 this afternoon. I was so pleased to be with her and it was very peaceful.

Thank You all for your love, kindness and support during the latter stage of Mum's illness.

Sending Love and Best Wishes to all.

Jan x
Oh my goodness Jan, i am so very saddened to hear your mum has passed away. I have just messaged you on a different thread so I am very sorry that the messages have crossed as I hadn’t seen this one. I am thinking of you at this very difficult time. You have been there for your mum through everything including your own illnesses and you have been such a vital support to me in the dementia battle we are still facing with nanny and I will be forever grateful for your posts and knowledge that have seen me through some very difficult times. So I hope we can all bring you comfort through this particularly difficult time for you. Am thinking of you today and in the difficult days ahead. You are not alone.x

Jezzer

Jun 12, 2016
Lincoln, UK
Oh my goodness Jan, i am so very saddened to hear your mum has passed away. I have just messaged you on a different thread so I am very sorry that the messages have crossed as I hadn’t seen this one. I am thinking of you at this very difficult time. You have been there for your mum through everything including your own illnesses and you have been such a vital support to me in the dementia battle we are still facing with nanny and I will be forever grateful for your posts and knowledge that have seen me through some very difficult times. So I hope we can all bring you comfort through this particularly difficult time for you. Am thinking of you today and in the difficult days ahead. You are not alone.x
Thank you so much xxxx

yak55

Jun 15, 2015
Hello my friends

Our precious Mum passed at 5.30 this afternoon. I was so pleased to be with her and it was very peaceful.

Thank You all for your love, kindness and support during the latter stage of Mum's illness.

Sending Love and Best Wishes to all.

Jan x
I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum Jezzer, thinking of you and yours, take care x

Marcelle123

Nov 9, 2015
Yorkshire
I am so sorry to read of the loss of your beloved mother, Jan. May she rest in peace. Wishing strength and solace to you and your family at this sad time. xx

hilaryd

May 28, 2017
Ah, @Jezzer, what sad news! There's no-one quite like a mum, and nothing quite like losing a mum. You've done so much for yours, right to the very end, and now she's fine again and will always be with you, somewhere xxx

Jezzer

Jun 12, 2016
Lincoln, UK
Thanks Hilary. It is sad but it was dreadful how she deteriorated the last week and no life. I know she's absolutely fine now, with Dad in a beautiful place. Take care xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamieF7