Research project - Catheter Against Urinary Tract Infection (CAUTI) trial. Can you help?

SophieD

Mar 21, 2018
London
Hi everyone,

The Research & Development team have been in touch with TP about their newest research partnership, 'Catheter Against Urinary Tract Infection (CAUTI) trial'.

The research is being conducted by Dr Katherine Belfield at University of Nottingham and is investigating prevention of infections from long-term catheter use.

Want more information?

Further details and contact information can be found at this link: >>Catheter Against Urinary Tract Infection (CAUTI) trial<<

Thanks everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Beate

May 21, 2014
London
That's another pdf from this site I can't open. Are you suddenly using an advanced programme or something? I can open all PDF factsheets.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
That's another pdf from this site I can't open. Are you suddenly using an advanced programme or something? I can open all PDF factsheets.

It went into my downloads on my macbook and I had to open it from there. On my iPhone my only option was to open it in iBooks. As you say Beate the factsheets PDFs open directly on my iPhone, iPad and macbook.

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
What device are you using @Beate? Because I didn't have an issue with this one on either my iMac or my android phone.

HarrietD

Staff Member
Staff member
Apr 29, 2014
London
Apologies everyone - we're having issues with PDFs not opening at the moment. Our technical team are on the case and hopefully this will be sorted as soon as possible tomorrow. In the meantime, please bear with us!

Beate

May 21, 2014
London
Thanks for that. It's an iPad 2, and I'm aware that's an old one but I have never had a problem before, and no, it doesn't open in iBooks either.

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury

It should download and open in iBooks
You have a problem in common with @Bunpoots in that you could not open the TP annual survey report.
https://forum.alzheimers.org.uk/thr...point-our-survey-results.110763/#post-1560138
As before I think I have a solution, try http://docdro.id/3jo4zO6
File deletes after 60 days of no viewing - don't want to pay for an a/c !!

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Apologies everyone - we're having issues with PDFs not opening at the moment. Our technical team are on the case and hopefully this will be sorted as soon as possible tomorrow. In the meantime, please bear with us!

Just a reminder that Harriet said that there is an issue with PDFs and that the technical team are in the case.