Dementia

Costa fortune

Mar 10, 2018
My head still hurts new tablets help a little. I've had a bad day trying to remember things and I've been a tad ratty too.

nellbelles

Volunteer Host
Nov 6, 2008
leicester
Hi @Costa fortune
If you have cluster headaches I’m not suprised you are struggling a friend of mine has these and I know how debilitating they can be.
Don’t think that you have to keep suffering, ask your GP for more help, there are many new treatments available now.
Take care please keep posting

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hello @Costa fortune

Its good to hear your new tablets are helping and I hope you have a better day today.

Please do not hesitate to go back to your doctor to make sure the best can be provided for you.

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
hello @Costa fortune
good to see that you have started a thread of your own
now when you feel a bit ratty you can come here and let off steam by posting on this thread
I hope you had a decent night's sleep
and that the tablets are effective today

Costa fortune

Mar 10, 2018
hello @Costa fortune
now when you feel a bit ratty you can come here and let off steam by posting on this thread
hello @Costa fortune

Costa fortune

Mar 10, 2018
Thank you Shedrech it has been a pain she increased my tablets and because I have a few my tummy complained and my head didn't like it lol

Costa fortune

Mar 10, 2018
Yes I have seen my Doctor she said it's similar to did the chicken or the egg come first so she feels it's better to start on the blood pressure

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
My husband is taking me to see Mow town Magic at the theatre because he said that I grew up on that music. He believes it will be something good for me.

My OH always comes to life when there's music playing. I hope you enjoy the show and the music, Costa fortune.

Costa fortune

Mar 10, 2018
Hi I have to say that the show was fabulous,I couldn't dance but I sang my head off. I clapped so much I hurt my hands lol. We go and see another Motown show on the 13th.

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
hi @Costa fortune
sounds as though the show was a hit - glad you enjoyed it - hope your husband was singing too
and more to come ... better get practising the Motown lyrics :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petal705