Casbow's Diary.

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Hi @Casbow . I've just spotted your post. I've not been on much the last few days as I've been completely snowed in here, and spent my time digging my way to the fuel shed, the chickens, etc, trying to keep up with what needed to be done.

So glad to hear how settled David is after the really dreadful time you went through. I know what happened in June was a real tragedy, but it really was just an unfortunate and tragic accident.

I do hope your move can go ahead soon, and your new home will bring you a real sense of peace and joy. xx

Casbow

Sep 3, 2013
Colchester
Hi @Casbow . I've just spotted your post. I've not been on much the last few days as I've been completely snowed in here, and spent my time digging my way to the fuel shed, the chickens, etc, trying to keep up with what needed to be done.

So glad to hear how settled David is after the really dreadful time you went through. I know what happened in June was a real tragedy, but it really was just an unfortunate and tragic accident.

I do hope your move can go ahead soon, and your new home will bring you a real sense of peace and joy. xx
Hello LadyA. Good to hear from you.
Thank you for all your support over the last year or more. Things are about as good as I could hope for. I look forward to seeing him 4 times a week and usually stay about 2-3 hours. Today it was 4. as I hadn't been able to get there.(Weather). So once the move is sorted I will be able to visit him by bus (free) and there are a lot of other things that will be better. Like being just across the road from youngest son and his family. I hope all is well with you. We used to have chickens,goat, guinea fowl, rabbits,geese and of course a dog. Loved them all. David wanted a farmyard. I just wanted the dog. But guess who did all the feeding. We loved it. Take care.xxxx