Tell us what you think of Talking Point in our Annual Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_W

Sep 28, 2015
London
We rely on your feedback.

Each year, we carry out a survey about your experiences of using Talking Point. This is an important way for us to keep track of how we’re doing.

Whether you're regularly posting on Talking Point, or you choose to read discussions here as a ‘guest’; whether you’ve been a member for years or you’ve just joined us, we’d really like to hear from you.

How your information is used

All the information you give will be stored securely and kept anonymous. You do not have to share any personal details when you complete the survey. However, if you'd like the chance to win one of five £20 High Street vouchers, you'll need to include your email address (so we can contact you if you win).

>>Click here to complete the Talking Point survey<<

Thanks

love.dad.but..

Jan 16, 2014
Kent
We rely on your feedback.

Each year, we carry out a survey about your experiences of using Talking Point. This is an important way for us to keep track of how we’re doing.

Whether you're regularly posting on Talking Point, or you choose to read discussions here as a ‘guest’; whether you’ve been a member for years or you’ve just joined us, we’d really like to hear from you.

How your information is used

All the information you give will be stored securely and kept anonymous. You do not have to share any personal details when you complete the survey. However, if you'd like the chance to win one of five £20 High Street vouchers, you'll need to include your email address (so we can contact you if you win).

>>Click here to complete the Talking Point survey<<

Thanks
Have completed and submitted survey but am being told the data has to be re submitted! Do I have to start again?

Amethyst59

Jul 3, 2017
Kent
Me too....but it looked so familiar...lack of sleep making me stupid (can’t be any other reason!) anyhoo....I did it, maybe again!

Amethyst59

Jul 3, 2017
Kent
OH NO !! Then I have done it twice! I did it once anonymously cos it all looked familiar!! Agh! The moral of the story is, don’t trust sleep deprived people.

SerenaS

Staff Member
Apr 7, 2011
London
Thanks everyone - your comments and feedback are very important to us, and help us to ensure that Talking Point continues to offer a high quality service to our members. :)

SerenaS

Staff Member
Apr 7, 2011
London
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know we'll be closing the survey on Monday so please do complete it if you haven't already.

Thanks,

Serena

Status
Not open for further replies.