Life without him....

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
I am also thinking of you. I hope all goes well at the hospital tomorrow, glad Rob's wife will be with you. Hoping you get a decent sleep tonight.

Love
Loo xx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I hope things go well for you today in hospital Anne. It's good you will have your sister in law for company.

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Morning Sheila , so glad you have got the family around you . Been clunking my coffee too. It’s a cold one here again but no rain . Fleecy blankets sounds lovely , a special hug when wrapped around you. You are in my thoughts . Hoping the what next stage is an easier one . Lots of love xxxx

Amethyst59

Jul 3, 2017
Kent
I was just driving and thinking about you...and it occurred to me that your appointment is on Thursday??! All these good wishes today! Hang on to them! x x x

Sam Luvit

Oct 19, 2016
East Sussex
Hi RA

I do hope you are taking whatever time you need, following your path & taking it as slow as you need to. Wrapping yourself in his throws sounds so comforting, letting him hold you close.

Think of you & hope you are doing ok

Rageddy Anne

Feb 21, 2013
Cotswolds
Agree Amethyst, there is a type of Scottish voice that's gentle and comforting, no matter what they say. That's why I like watching COAST.

Rageddy Anne

Feb 21, 2013
Cotswolds
THANKYOU Sam and Margherita. The throws are a great comfort, and so are his handkerchiefs! He was never without two, one for himself, and a second one for spilled drinks or unexpected tears. Now I always have two in my bag, carrying on his tradition.

Off to hospital today, hoping they'll let me start driving again.

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
THANKYOU Sam and Margherita. The throws are a great comfort, and so are his handkerchiefs! He was never without two, one for himself, and a second one for spilled drinks or unexpected tears. Now I always have two in my bag, carrying on his tradition.

Off to hospital today, hoping they'll let me start driving again.
What a lovely gentlemanly thing to do! I've only seen a man whip out a handkerchief for unexpected tears in films!

Very best of luck at the hospital.

jugglingmum

Jan 5, 2014
Chester
Hope all goes well today at the hospital. If op extended into lymph nodes and arm, it may be worth spending a little money on a private (sports) physio to make sure you regain full movement. The physio I use I find amazing at finding lots of little things.

Rageddy Anne

Feb 21, 2013
Cotswolds
Thank you everyone, so much.
They seemed pleased at the hospital that they had removed almost all the cancerous growths, and all I need, to make sure, is a course of radiation therapy, every day for a few weeks. That was on Thursday, and I have an appointment with an oncologist ( who will now take over from the surgeon) on Monday. And one of my two lovely daughters in law will drive me there, and keep me company.