The test thread

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I had saved the photo in categories instead of albums. I've now saved it in albums but I'm being characteristically dense and can't see how I change the owner/public bit. I'm getting tired now so will probably try later - or tomorrow!View media item 54841

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
It's post 35 which has the picture. I posted it first then added another post with the words! Can you see the pic in 35?
That is entirely possible @Saffie. I have no idea how I saved it. I'll have a look.

Have a look at permissions.
You do not appear to have any public (members only) images in your album
This could explain img2225 not being viewable by members

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Have a look at permissions.
You do not appear to have any public (members only) images in your album
This could explain img2225 not being viewable by members

Sorry, I know I'm being thick tonight. Where do I find permissions? I've looked in preferences and privacy but can't see permissions. Is it somewhere in media?

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
It's ok - I found it! I've changed permissions to 'everyone'. Have the photos appeared now?

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I had saved the photo in categories instead of albums. I've now saved it in albums but I'm being characteristically dense and can't see how I change the owner/public bit. I'm getting tired now so will probably try later - or tomorrow!View media item 54841
@Izzy
Go Media on the top and repress the blue Media. You will see Media options on the RHS.
Click on Browse albums and you will see all the albums on TP with their catergory beside it.
Change your's here or alternatively - click,on Your albums and you should be able to change it here too.
The default catergory is Members I believe.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
@Izzy
Go Media on the top and repress the blue Media. You will see Media options on the RHS.
Click on Browse albums and you will see all the albums on TP with their catergory beside it.
Change your's here or alternatively - click,on Your albums and you should be able to change it here too.
The default catergory is Members I believe.

See above - I found it!

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
It's ok - I found it! I've changed permissions to 'everyone'. Have the photos appeared now?
Yes they have. Sorry wrote post when you were posting. Everyone means non-members too. Safer to limit to members. You can also choose certain people which might be useful for retreats.

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
@Molly6
You have to start typing @ followed by (without a space) a guess at the username, upper or lower case does not matter, you will get a dropdown enabling you to click on the member you want to alert. Make sure you choose the correct person, as you type in more letters the displayed list will decreased.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mshaw6