In need of a virtual hug

jknight

Oct 23, 2015
Hampshire
Evening Jenny, did you manage your balloon flight today?

We haven't actually started on Singing for the Brain, but we are on a waiting list to hopefully join in a couple of weeks.
Rob, we did! It was hard work but fabulous! Will post photos when I remember how (ironic on this site!)

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
Rob, we did! It was hard work but fabulous! Will post photos when I remember how (ironic on this site!)

Glad you finally made your flight Jenny. :)
I'll try to give you a few pointers on posting photos tomorrow, as long as you have a few to remember it by.

Louby65

Mar 26, 2014
Scotland

Fabulous Jenny !!!im so glad you did it !! Looking forward to seeing the photos . Hope all is well with you .
Hello Rob and Gill , how are things with you? My mum and I are doing ok . Take care . Lou x

Louby65

Mar 26, 2014
Scotland
Glad you finally made your flight Jenny. :)
I'll try to give you a few pointers on posting photos tomorrow, as long as you have a few to remember it by.

Rob , I meant to say how lovely the photos were that you posted . I have kept a wee gallery of them which I show my mum . She always comments on how gorgeous they are. What a wonderful talent you have . Lou

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol

Easier to do than to describe, Jenny.
If you are posting a comment you scroll down to "Add or remove a file" and click on the highlighted part.
That opens a new window, with a blank line followed by "Browse"
You click on "browse" to open your photo file on your PC.
When you find the photo you want, click once to select it.
That takes you back to the second window, where you click on "upload" then on "close this window"
That should work, if your photo file is smaller than 290k. You can check that on a right click and select "properties".

Hope that works and we can see your balloon photos. All the best, Rob :)

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
Rob , I meant to say how lovely the photos were that you posted . I have kept a wee gallery of them which I show my mum . She always comments on how gorgeous they are. What a wonderful talent you have . Lou

Always like to share my wee snapshots, Lou.:) Holiday and spa week this week isn't it? Hope you are managing to relax and enjoy it. All the best, Rob

jknight

Oct 23, 2015
Hampshire
A couple of photos!

Attachments

• 20170919_173435.jpg
    20170919_173435.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 436
  • 20170919_173547.jpg
    20170919_173547.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 422
  • 20170919_174536.jpg
    20170919_174536.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 418

Louby65

Mar 26, 2014
Scotland
Always like to share my wee snapshots, Lou.:) Holiday and spa week this week isn't it? Hope you are managing to relax and enjoy it. All the best, Rob

That's right rob , enjoyed the spa treatments . Having a good week off but now got the cold , so feeling a bit miserable now . Hopefully feel better soon . Did C go to her club today ? Lou

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
That's right rob , enjoyed the spa treatments . Having a good week off but now got the cold , so feeling a bit miserable now . Hopefully feel better soon . Did C go to her club today ? Lou

Glad you enjoyed the spa break, Lou. Can't beat a wee pampering session, especially when you've worked hard. Hope your cold goes away, so you can enjoy the rest of your week, my friend. Do you have the warm weather up there to have a nice day out at the seaside?

C made it to her club yesterday. She is funny, makes a bit thing of how all these old people are badly dressed and don't speak. Then, when we tell her how much more stylish she is, she gets very proud of the way one lady speaks to her now who never spoke before.:)

jknight

Oct 23, 2015
Hampshire
Hello everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted recently. Bit tied up getting mum a new boiler & central heating! She is toasty warm now!
So, Rob, Jackie, Lou, Gill and everyone else! How are you?

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
Hullo @jknight, nice to hear from you. How did your mum cope with the disruption ? hope a warm mum is a happy mum.
I did hear from Gill, she is just not up to posting. I'll send you another wee message later Gill, if you are reading this..

It's quite busy here. I have passed a training course to drive the sheltered housing minibus, am going to an interview about a voluntary gardening job next week and C has started her singing for the brain with a lady from a befriending scheme which lets me go off and have a life on a Tuesday afternoon.

How's Lou and everyone else?

Louby65

Mar 26, 2014
Scotland
Hullo @jknight, nice to hear from you. How did your mum cope with the disruption ? hope a warm mum is a happy mum.
I did hear from Gill, she is just not up to posting. I'll send you another wee message later Gill, if you are reading this..

It's quite busy here. I have passed a training course to drive the sheltered housing minibus, am going to an interview about a voluntary gardening job next week and C has started her singing for the brain with a lady from a befriending scheme which lets me go off and have a life on a Tuesday afternoon.

How's Lou and everyone else?
Hi rob , that's great news that you are able to drive the minibus . I'm sure everyone at the sheltered housing will benefit from it . Good luck with the gardening job . I love my garden , though never got out much in it this year because of the weather . Sorry I haven't posted for a while . I don't know where the time goes . I hope you and C are well and that C is still mabsgyjng ti gi ti ther Thursday club . Singing for the brain sounds like a wonderful idea . We don't have anything like that here . Mind you my mum never had much of a singing voice , me neither ;-) Best wishes as always to the both of you . Lou

Louby65

Mar 26, 2014
Scotland
Hello everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted recently. Bit tied up getting mum a new boiler & central heating! She is toasty warm now!
So, Rob, Jackie, Lou, Gill and everyone else! How are you?
Hi Jenny , so sorry I haven't been in touch. Been a bit busy with work etc and time certainly flies . Hope your mum is doing ok. That's good she has a new boiler , ready for the winter ! How are you doing ? How's your granddaughter , she will be getting big I'm sure . My mum and I are doing ok though I certainly see a difference in her in last couple of months . She is definitely slowing down and sleeping much more . She's still happy in herself and enjoys her wee runs in the car . Hope you are keeping well . Take care . Lou xx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanetR