Dads, endless end of journey

rarkaah

Dec 17, 2016
Dad in hospital and he has 3 bedsores and today they will make a decision about his care... it's like What more can he cope with...Love you Dad and only wish you comfort.......
Later stages of Vascular Dementia

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hello rarkaah

I hope your dad can be made more comfortable. He needs comfort at this stage in his life, and so do you.

lemonjuice

Jun 15, 2016
England
Again another one just wishing you love and strength.

This 'last stage' just seems so endless and the longer it drags out the more suffering it seems to involve.:(

Red66

Feb 29, 2016
Dad in hospital and he has 3 bedsores and today they will make a decision about his care... it's like What more can he cope with...Love you Dad and only wish you comfort.......
Later stages of Vascular Dementia

How have you got on with your Dad? X

rarkaah

Dec 17, 2016
How have you got on with your Dad? X

At least they are not going to do surgery on pressure sores they have been patched up and the hospital are staying no plans for him to return to nursing home due to treatment he is having to make him comfortable xxx Dad love ❤️ you...

rarkaah

Dec 17, 2016
Thank you xxx

A week today before my husbands and I holiday and my emotions are all over the place xxx if my Dad was at peace I would be and that sounds awful and I feel guilty for saying it [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22] we are going to go I know he'd want it for when our Mum passed he postponed the funeral for us... and his wife now has made her plans and my family say we will do our own arrangements and I don't want them to reach their 10 wedding anniversary as he and our Mum was together 42 years
It's a complete head rollercoaster xxx